• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Driveshafts thread

My dad ordered a Ford box van for road trips and camping and stuff. He gave me the VIN and I looked up the build, its got the new twin turbo 3.5L V6, 310 HP @ 5500, 400 ft/lb @ 2250, leaf sprung solid axle, RWD

All I'm thinking is http://www.turbominivan.com/members/terry/

That's the same engine that is in my wife's new Explorer. Yet in the Explorer they rate it at 365hp. I never understood why every manufacture de-tunes vans when usually vans get loaded with crap and are heavy.
Thing is quick and get decent economy, I over the ~2400 miles on it now I just looked last night and we're getting 22.4mpg. Not bad.

Shocked that the first comments aren't addressing the amount of coal it does/can roll. I thought this was the determining factor in every diesel owner's purchase.

or if there will be flip up tow mirrors so they can ghost tow to the hair salon and tanning booth

Tow mirrors are arguably the single most important component of any bro truck. Ask Ross.

agreed. followed closely with; rock stars, monster stickers, and stacks. because ricer trucks.

bro hard or don't try to bro, bro

or if there will be flip up tow mirrors so they can ghost tow to the hair salon and tanning booth

Tow mirrors are arguably the single most important component of any bro truck. Ask Ross.
I read the first part of that and was thinking of Ross all the way through ghost tow until I got to tanning booth.

Can any of you picture Ross sitting still and quiet for that long (let alone the fact it is a tanning booth)? :confused1

Mabell is no longer the trail for 2" and 31's

He's been there before but probably took all the go arounds, we could always drag him up everything

I didn't set it up, I just had nothing to do this weekend so I said I'd join their group. I'm up for another trip somewhere soon though. Maybe a UJ property, The Backyard? Billy/Sheep/Patch/whoeverthe****runsUJnow what do you think?

Yes please, I'd be down for sure

Also anyone know any leads on a np241or or other doubler? Still having a hard time convincing myself to spend the cash on a new sye and 231 and if I can save a little more and go 4:1 why the **** not? Need new shafts anyway since brookline machine wouldn't help so might as well try and go all out before I order them.

Also clutch or something is acting up again. Noises when you put it into gear and shifts really hard randomly. coooooooooooool.

I never really saw the benefit to the 4:1 when you can spend a similar amount of money and get a 231/300 or 231/231 doubler.

With a stick, I like the option of being able to use low/low for technical stuff, and then a taller low range (like 2:1 or something) for trail riding/ledge climbing.

The guy on the right reminds me of Carsmello.

I never really saw the benefit to the 4:1 when you can spend a similar amount of money and get a 231/300 or 231/231 doubler.

With a stick, I like the option of being able to use low/low for technical stuff, and then a taller low range (like 2:1 or something) for trail riding/ledge climbing.

hahaha

Just drove DB Dave's bimmer down to Washington DC for the weekend. It does 125 like nothing, still lame though.

Just drove DB Dave's bimmer down to Washington DC for the weekend. It does 125 like nothing, still lame though.

:wave1: coming to visit?

Back