• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Puppies thread

I can get down with that

Yarp. Got to get one looked at, has a ding in the lip, and they're painted orange. But I got them with some so-so tires, a Dinan strut bar, and a Dinan CAI for $520. Going to sell the intake since I've already got one, so hopefully the deal gets better.

Anyone got experience with the HF bearing race and seal driver?

Driving back to Boston last night in the TJ the torque converter wouldn't unlock. Seemed like it unlocked ok this morning on the way to work, but at lunch time it was unlocking fine then not unlocking, and I had to step on it to get it to downshift going up a hill. Seems like it doesn't like to unlock in 3rd gear.

Bets on if it blows up?
solenoid probably sticking

not with that actual item, but in general my experience with HF is that if it has no moving parts, it's every bit as good as more expensive versions.

The exception is my HF paddle trigger angle grinder. That thing is impossible to kill

I have it Rob. Works mint.

Sweet, gonna take a trip there tomorow. ordered the lower kingpin stuff today with new spindle studs and a couple high steer studs. Still waiting to hear about the shaft

I have it Rob. Works mint.

X2. I've had mine since 2008? It works great. The screw threads in the handle has stripped out some, but I've been using it like that for the past few years. The screw only "holds" each puck on there until you're ready to go, I only hand tighten it anyways, and it hasn't really affected anything.

solenoid probably sticking

The filter was clogged and metal shavings and little parts fell out of it when I dropped the pan 4 years ago. I put a new filter on and put the pan back on, filled it up and haven't touched it since. I'm not too surprised. It's a shitty 3spd anyways, I have 90% of the parts I need to put an AX-15 in it.

Yo.

Carlisle was awesome again this year. Rode along in a new hellcat. Those things are ridiculous. Wish I was rich.

My father brought his car. Did some burnouts in the hotel parking lot at night when everyone was coming back from the show. He's now excited to fix things on it that haven't been touched in 30 years.

Also, we pulled 25 mpg in Kate's WK2 hand calculated heading down and coming back. I couldn't believe it. We cruised down at 70 mph most of the time. I was expecting like 21-22. Pretty amazing for a 290hp V6 in a 4600 lb AWD SUV.

Also, we pulled 25 mpg in Kate's WK2 hand calculated heading down and coming back. I couldn't believe it. We cruised down at 70 mph most of the time. I was expecting like 21-22. Pretty amazing for a 290hp V6 in a 4600 lb AWD SUV.

That's damn good.

I (hopefully) solidified my next x-country trip summer 2017... I'd love to grab a newer truck that gets mileage like that, but we'll see. If gas stays cheap, 15 MPG won't be so bad :puke:

deets on yours? my buddy is looking for a newer bimmer... its a stick right?

2004 330i ZHP, 6MT, leather, Xenons, silver cube trim, HK system. 151k on it. Has AFe stage 1 intake, RE underdrive pulleys, Shark injector tune, BMW short shift kit and new ZHP knob, 35% tint all around, 1-4 sets of wheels, bunch of extra parts kicking around as well. Maintenance is mostly caught up, did front wheel bearings, diff fluid, trans fluid, power steering and brake fluid flush, plugs, etc. Need to do a valve cover gasket, and front tires. Subframe is fine, had that checked in November when I had an independent BMW shop do a full inspection. PO replaced a good number of suspension bushings as well, and that all checked out fine. Car does have ~22k on it since that inspection was done, however. I have a bunch of receipts from money I've put in to it, and a bunch of big ticket items that the PO took care of.

It was a FL car for the first 4 or so years, then was in CT, and then in NJ. Wasn't really driven winters from what I've been told, and the underside of the car and most of the body reflects that. Only bad spots on the body are the typical rock chips on the hood/fenders/bumper, 2 cracks on the bottom of the bumper, and a small amount of rust starting on the D/S A pillar right by the windshield seal. I'd plan on a respray on the front clip, not uncommon for these cars to need once since they're so low. Interior is good, only signs of wear is on the outside bolster of both front seats, nothing torn/trashed. Wheel needs some love too, but they can be re-covered for around $200 in new alcantara.

$50 Chipotle or Qdoba gift card. Whichever one you'd rather not have.

Yo.

Carlisle was awesome again this year. Rode along in a new hellcat. Those things are ridiculous. Wish I was rich.

My father brought his car. Did some burnouts in the hotel parking lot at night when everyone was coming back from the show. He's now excited to fix things on it that haven't been touched in 30 years.

Sounds awesome, maybe next year I'll go. Called today about the shafts, should know by tonight.

Back