• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Puppies thread

my last day of work and my boss and my bosses boss are both out along with most of the office so the them of the day is:

ccef0a528f37c5e0f0629e78ee9d939ace8ff0c1b85b65183cfe7c621e53fbdf.jpg

Says in the ad that he was told as long as its for personal use it doesn't need any cdl stuff, not sure how true that is though.

Maybe if the vehicle pulling it has a 5k GVW otherwise that's Class A range with any pickup. While it's not a commercial setup/tagged as commercial, it still falls in the weight range for a CDL. Ideally I want a 17k trailer, that would put me 200#'s under the combo limit

Finally back home after spending the last week in central Cali at guitar camp with pretty much every professional guitarist who has been influential in my playing and writing.

I need to start remembering how to live in the real world again. :/

anyone got any sugestions on a good starter brand?

anyone got any sugestions on a good starter brand?

Honestly, I have a Mopar starter in my 440. My brother bought it and I got it off him for cheap. It's been doing great considering it lives right next to the headers.

If you can't swing the dealer cost (no idea what it is) I'd go Standard. You getting those 806s from Jeremy? Going to call East Coast/Extreme Axle sales today?

My truck is FAR better towing with the new injectors. No more downshifting on hills. Hey Ross, what should my EGTs stay under? I kissed 1200 after a long uphill.

Last edited:

If I remember 1250 to 1300 is the max but I could be wrong

Honestly, I have a Mopar starter in my 440. My brother bought it and I got it off him for cheap. It's been doing great considering it lives right next to the headers.

If you can't swing the dealer cost (no idea what it is) I'd go Standard. You getting those 806s from Jeremy? Going to call East Coast/Extreme Axle sales today?

My truck is FAR better towing with the new injectors. No more downshifting on hills. Hey Ross, what should my EGTs stay under? I kissed 1200 after a long uphill.
Got the u joints last night, he even included some full circle clips

:thumbup:

Cummins says 1250 all day long is max, many like to keep it around 1000-1100 when towing. As long as you're not lugging 5th you should be good to go. Even though you might not need to downshift, letting it eat in 4th will make you nv4500 like you better.

Smoke alarms went off last night at 3 am on the dot then again 15 mins later. Both false alarms and both times went out in approx. 15 seconds. Scared the crap out of us. As soon as I heard it I was thinking electrical fire but there was nothing, thankfully. They're wired together and ~6 months old. Spiders?

I heard about that crash but hadn't seen the pictures yet. Pretty crazy. Years ago that would have killed people.

Last edited:

You guys think it be overkill to use 2.25x.25 dom to plate the tube for my ram skid, I got a foot left, I cut it in half and I got 2'

Smoke alarms went off last night at 3 am on the dot then again 15 mins later. Both false alarms and both times went out in approx. 15 seconds. Scared the crap out of us. As soon as I heard it I was thinking electrical fire but there was nothing, thankfully. They're wired together and ~6 months old. Spiders?

blow them out with compressed air.

Back