• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Will you be addressing each snowflake individually as it lands on your driveway? Can you link me to a PDF of your action plan?
Nah. I'll address them all in a 50 minute span after the storm.
Would you still like the PDF?

Have no extensions for the roofrake, nothing $6 in PVC conduit can't fix

Bring it on. I'm ready.
Heck bring us 3 more feet.

This guy.

We're getting 5" or so here. I'm more concerned with the cold and wind, snow is easy. It isn't easy when its -30F with wind chill and power gets knocked out due to 60MPH sustained winds.

Bill found fire and the wheel last year.

Think of how many eons he is away from the insty-grammies.

This is how I picture Bill's day:

Wake up from a rooster crow. Goes outside to collect wood to tend the fire to warm his britches. An hour later, he has boiling water for his oats, and pours himself a glass a milk fetched from the cow earlier in the week. He then rides on horseback to the end of his property, dismounts, ties off the horse and gets into his truck and drives to work.

Once he pulls into work, he powers on all of his 10 iPhones and iPads, rips off his lumberjack beard and tears off his flannel and replaces it with a stylish yet comfortable cotton blend button up. He then starts barking orders at his measly IT staff, calling them all n00bs and says they will never reach his uber h4x0r status if they don't trim their neckbeards correctly. He then emails people, fixes other shit, and then writes new automation programs for the entire school district all in python.

Then quitting time. He goes outside with all of his devices and smashes them into the ground one by one, his facial hair growing back feverishly with each smashed phone or tablet. After all devices requiring electricity have been destroyed, he gets back into his truck and drives home. He parks his truck and gets onto his horse, feeds his collared shirt to a goat and then goes inside where Angel has a freshly sewn flannel made from one of their sheep's wool and she has an entire pig roasting in the fire pit. They eat, discuss the pros and cons of whale blubber for their lanterns and then go to sleep.

That was the funniest thing I think I have read in awhile. Good work. Seriously.

PS: It is all about the cotton blend and I'm actually nice to my staff.

That was the funniest thing I think I have read in awhile. Good work. Seriously.

PS: It is all about the cotton blend and I'm actually nice to my staff.

how image you at work

don't know where to find the original angry bill picture but heres the closest one i could find
bill_clinton.jpg

I'm an uncle, sister just had a boy

This is how I picture Bill's day:

Wake up from a rooster crow. Goes outside to collect wood to tend the fire to warm his britches. An hour later, he has boiling water for his oats, and pours himself a glass a milk fetched from the cow earlier in the week. He then rides on horseback to the end of his property, dismounts, ties off the horse and gets into his truck and drives to work.

Once he pulls into work, he powers on all of his 10 iPhones and iPads, rips off his lumberjack beard and tears off his flannel and replaces it with a stylish yet comfortable cotton blend button up. He then starts barking orders at his measly IT staff, calling them all n00bs and says they will never reach his uber h4x0r status if they don't trim their neckbeards correctly. He then emails people, fixes other shit, and then writes new automation programs for the entire school district all in python.

Then quitting time. He goes outside with all of his devices and smashes them into the ground one by one, his facial hair growing back feverishly with each smashed phone or tablet. After all devices requiring electricity have been destroyed, he gets back into his truck and drives home. He parks his truck and gets onto his horse, feeds his collared shirt to a goat and then goes inside where Angel has a freshly sewn flannel made from one of their sheep's wool and she has an entire pig roasting in the fire pit. They eat, discuss the pros and cons of whale blubber for their lanterns and then go to sleep.

Gold.

But I don't think even baby faced Bill's alter ego can grow a beard.

Back