• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

This...
Colin-
You guys both make good money and no kids yet. I would totally go for the fun-factor right now!! I was going to recommend a 2012 Charger RT AWD so you can enjoy some track time (yes, its RWD when the correct fuse is pulled). But I totally get her desire to drive an SUV, my wife is the same way.... and maybe the Grand has a fuse the can be pulled for the AWD too.

Thanks for the input Andy.

Yeah she really wants an SUV and after this past winter definitely wants something 4WD.

As much as I would love a Charger or Challenger or something, a JK has at least some practical value :laugh: A new hellcat would be the shit.

But what happens when it puts down double the horseponies of his MJ?

I cry myself to sleep at night.

JK would be cool with taking the roof off in summer or parts of it, plus when ya have kiddos you can introduce the top wheelin in it on class 6's

As much as I would love to take the thing wheeling, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that. Taking the top off would definitely be sweet in the summer.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

As much as I would love to take the thing wheeling, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that. Taking the top off would definitely be sweet in the summer.

Pshhhh. When your MJ breaks at F&F wheel it on the fire roads and then be sad when you have more fun with it than the MJ

thats what i said about wheeling the wk and the truck give a year or two before you say **** it

p.s.
at the very least just buy every smittybilt glue on part you can from 4wd to at least look the part

Thanks for the input Andy.

Yeah she really wants an SUV and after this past winter definitely wants something 4WD.

As much as I would love a Charger or Challenger or something, a JK has at least some practical value :laugh: A new hellcat would be the shit.

I cry myself to sleep at night.

You won't but Kate will

was supposed to have the truck gone today, got it shoveled out/cleared off took off the brake controller and had it ready to go, dude that was supposed to buy it now cant get his trailer out, someday this turd will be gone

Just cut it up already.

Think my RCV's will be here tomorrow.

Started communication with them last March. I'd say I'm glad it turned out that they weren't the limiting factor in getting this thing done...but on the other hand, their continued slippage in delivery dates and delayed responses certainly didn't lead me to commit to a deadline either. :|

Good news is they came in $700 under quote. Bad news is that still doesn't make them cheap. :laugh: Worse news is I can't wait to see what possibly got screwed up for that to be the case...

Got some new skis today, Atomic Rituals. Headed up to Jay in two weeks, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop snowing anytime soon.

Got some new skis today, Atomic Rituals. Headed up to Jay in two weeks, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop snowing anytime soon.

Translation: I wasted perfectly good dirtbike money today.

So you guys are still alive up in Mass?

yipeeeeee

Back