• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

PS used SRT8 Grand?

This...
Colin-
You guys both make good money and no kids yet. I would totally go for the fun-factor right now!! I was going to recommend a 2012 Charger RT AWD so you can enjoy some track time (yes, its RWD when the correct fuse is pulled). But I totally get her desire to drive an SUV, my wife is the same way.... and maybe the Grand has a fuse the can be pulled for the AWD too.

This...
Colin-
You guys both make good money and no kids yet. I would totally go for the fun-factor right now!! I was going to recommend a 2012 Charger RT AWD so you can enjoy some track time (yes, its RWD when the correct fuse is pulled). But I totally get her desire to drive an SUV, my wife is the same way.... and maybe the Grand has a fuse the can be pulled for the AWD too.

But what happens when it puts down double the horseponies of his MJ?

JK would be cool with taking the roof off in summer or parts of it, plus when ya have kiddos you can introduce the top wheelin in it on class 6's

Last edited:

Found an LSD for my car for $1k that goes on sale frequently for $800, I figure that will be the perfect thing to add right before I get bored and decide to sell it.

Found an LSD for my car for $1k that goes on sale frequently for $800, I figure that will be the perfect thing to add right before I get bored and decide to sell it.

Have billy weld it

Bill why you no awnser my snapchat last night?

I knew a guy who had an E46 w a welded rear. It was cool.

No factory LSD after '95 unless it was an ///M car sucks. The IS300 I test drove had one, but that car was much less fun than the E46.

No factory LSD after '95 unless it was an ///M car sucks. The IS300 I test drove had one, but that car was much less fun than the E46.

That car really doesn't seem like it needs an LSD. Jussayin.

Back