• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Was gonna bring the whole dog pound with me

That was the funniest thing I think I have read in awhile. Good work. Seriously.

PS: It is all about the cotton blend and I'm actually nice to my staff.

Gold.

But I don't think even baby faced Bill's alter ego can grow a beard.

every once in a while i can spew something worthwhile onto a keyboard :looney:
the beard had to go in there for effect. i pictured a bill/ron swanson hybrid when thinking it up.

So it turns out the 30/8.25 I was picking up on the Cape for Bob turned out to be my old axles from black jeep. 5 years later I'm bringing my old parts back home :doh:

Just finished installing/setting up a Larue snowblower that mounts to the front of a Volvo L60 loader and is powered by it's own 275HP Cummins 6.7L. Needless to say this thing is BADASS. I'll post some pics/video when I get home.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I had the realization of how bad of a naxja whore my Xj is. I have control arms I bought on here, I have SAMs lower 3 link arms waiting for me to actually 3 link it, I have Adams old belly pan, I have I want to say Ross's hitch off the red jeep, I have dougs old rear end which I believe belonged to Sam to begin with and I have a different dougs front dana 44. I ordered my bumper stiffeners and steering through naxja.... Damn. I think I'm going to buy another set of red letters.

My belly pan? I actually have two out there... One was for a 242 that was on my 93 and the other that was cut/modded on my 98 was off of sam's black XJ.

My belly pan? I actually have two out there... One was for a 242 that was on my 93 and the other that was cut/modded on my 98 was off of sam's black XJ.

It has been modded
Sweet so I have more samedowns

Hanging on by a thread as usual. Another foot of snow this weekend.

Meanwhile in Colorado...

Desert-Wallpapers-HD-6.jpeg

Pulled from google, but you get the idea. Definitely a weird winter.

Step 1: biggest cooler i can find
Step 2: dont mess with anything else
Step 3: profit?

Step 1: biggest cooler i can find
Step 2: dont mess with anything else
Step 3: profit?

Dude, how you gonna bro out? Unless that's a real cooler filled with PBR's and redbulls to drink while you're building the world's nastiest NV456780000 tranny, because all autos fail as soon as they roll off the showroom floor.

Is it a 48RE in those?

I think my friend Nick rebuilt one and said it was cake. That and something about adjusting the bands and just getting a new converter would help a lot.

Back