• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Fast 7 comes out April 3rd, what are you guys planning for this!? This is going to be some serious shit. Like I'm going to start flipping over cars and setting shit on fire after I see this movie, for the rest of my life. This is going to change our lives. Vin Diesel is going to become a god, elected president and turn the white house into a 1/4 mile drag strip. Robbie Racecar will permanently attach his butthole to Vin's penis. We'll all be forced to constantly shift are cars, regardless of whether they're automatic or not. This movie is going to be ****ing crazy.

Fast 7 comes out April 3rd, what are you guys planning for this!? This is going to be some serious shit. Like I'm going to start flipping over cars and setting shit on fire after I see this movie, for the rest of my life. This is going to change our lives. Vin Diesel is going to become a god, elected president and turn the white house into a 1/4 mile drag strip. Robbie Racecar will permanently attach his butthole to Vin's penis. We'll all be forced to constantly shift are cars, regardless of whether they're automatic or not. This movie is going to be ****ing crazy.

I believe it's called Furious 7, idiot. Otherwise I agree completely.

If MA bridges and roads were not in such horrible shape MassDOT would be able to plow faster. Hitting the bridge joints sucks.

Probably more to do with the private guys they hire not wanting to tear their trucks up. But I'll agree, roads are in horrendous shape around here. 495S has one of the worst expansion joints in the state where it crosses over Route 2. My fat ass used to get bounced right out of the seat when I was driving moving trucks during college.

I believe it's called Furious 7, idiot. Otherwise I agree completely.

It is, I just don't like it. Sticking with saying Fast 7.

Here's my car next to a pile of snow. Did you guys know it's snowing out? It's ****ing snowing. It's like cocaine rain.

Doesn't wipers up like that kill the springs? I never understood the advantage anyway, seems like they'd be in the way to brush off snow up. IDK, never had a vehicle that could to that.

At least you have a parking spot!

Doesn't wipers up like that kill the springs? I never understood the advantage anyway, seems like they'd be in the way to brush off snow up. IDK, never had a vehicle that could to that.

At least you have a parking spot!

There's some sort of detent so I don't think there's pressure on the spring. Rather have them up than frozen to the windshield tomorrow morning.

Who cares, backdoor shootout is on. Bills listening to it via telagram

There's some sort of detent so I don't think there's pressure on the spring. Rather have them up than frozen to the windshield tomorrow morning.

Kates cars wipers can do that. It's nice the next morning when you're cleaning off the car.

We've got giant snowbanks everywhere now. The plow I bought off Nick has already paid for itself.

Colin isn't it better to do it at your own pace and if the yard is messed up only blame yourself? That and not having the bill to pay someone now that the plow is paid for. Double bonus.

That said I love not having snowbanks.
Got one little one where I cleared for the dog to go out other than that free and clear. Snowblower awesome.

Last edited:

Kates cars wipers can do that. It's nice the next morning when you're cleaning off the car.

We've got giant snowbanks everywhere now. The plow I bought off Nick has already paid for itself.

Yeah, it was super easy when I left this morning, nothing was frozen up since I scraped my windshield last night too. They were out plowing in my neighborhood with a loader last night, luckily I only had about 6" worth to shovel today.

i just want this snow to stop. come spring time i am buying a plow

Mr. Groundhog says "No."

More coming Wed/Thurs and Sun/Mon.

Back