• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I don't need anything crazy but its about time for injectors and if I can get 50hp from just doing injectors then I'm good with that.

The southbend I have claims to be able to hold 350/650.

06 6spd 100k 2wd gonna put in the paperwork with my credit union Monday

1976953_748898691890047_7519761960465693048_n.jpg

stacks will be going asap

Price? Is it all bro'd out with a tuner and junk?
Your credit union isn't open on Saturday mornings?
Looks clean and I agree loose the stacks and fix the bed holes.

Price? Is it all bro'd out with a tuner and junk?
Your credit union isn't open on Saturday mornings?
Looks clean and I agree loose the stacks and fix the bed holes.

i feel like it may of had a tuner in the last add and/or new clutch waiting to hear back from him, he ws asking 17,500 for it, im gonna try and offer 15k, credit union is not open on weekends, right now they are offering 1.9%

is got efi live, dual disc clutch and trans was freshened up, only issue is it has a abs light issue

ABS could be $$$ if it isn't just a sensor.
Looking at it again, I think it would look better with clear fog lights too.

Have you seen it in person? Is it some bro driver that beat on it? Or just some guy with EFI live to liven nit up a little?

Does nh have any weird rules regarding registering a drw truck? In ma 5 or more wheels on the ground means commercial plates

Nope nothing special, and no emotions on 3/4 ton and larger trucks only possible issue is the brake light

dude says lowest he will got is 16,80o I told him to fix the abs and consider it sold, I hope the credit union plays ball, if that don't work I guess im going to arizona

dude says lowest he will got is 16,80o I told him to fix the abs and consider it sold, I hope the credit union plays ball, if that don't work I guess im going to arizona

get it bought that truck looks sweet...side note sure you want 2wd?

being super lazy today after hitting some junkyards...on the computer searching for 5-speed swaps so I can get my truck on the road/drivable...ugh

I have no issues with 2wd, only time I ever needed 4wd with the race truck was when we got stuck with bullshit parking in swanzey for fc

Leaving tomorrow morning for King of the Hammers. Pretty sure I even packed a NAC tee. Im so excited I probably won't sleep much tonight

Leaving tomorrow morning for King of the Hammers. Pretty sure I even packed a NAC tee. Im so excited I probably won't sleep much tonight

planning on taking the week off next year, gotta check it off my bucket list, have fun

You now have the responsibly to represent the nac at koh by puking in a drivers seat

Back