• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Anyone home?

got to work normal time. roads were pretty crappy when i left but its just rain now here. all classes cancelled so 3/4 of my work for today is gone.

No sleep last night and no coffee this morning, gonna be a great day

I had the greatest thing happen to me. My altenator or battery is dead and then it snowed out and I have no tools or way to get to a parts store so I can't get to worked, I'm super psyched about it you guys.

Working on a new dish for Pitstop, half rack of ribs topped with pulled pork nachos, but not done there. To top it off will be fried pickles. Boom you now have the @robbieracecar®™

Working on a new dish for Pitstop, half rack of ribs topped with pulled pork nachos, but not done there. To top it off will be fried pickles. Boom you now have the @robbieracecar®™

Needs Mac and cheese

Roads were brutal for me, took over 2 hours to do my 50 minute commute.

Took me just under 2 hours to get to work.

If I hadn't forgot my laptop at work I would have worked from home.

Took me just under 2 hours to get to work.

If I hadn't forgot my laptop at work I would have worked from home.

I had to come in basically just to close out payroll and generate an invoice, but I needed paperwork I didn't have with me to do so, so it's my fault on that one.

Uhhcan only get financed for 3 years, was hoping for 5. Hoping to submit paperwork tomorrow to see if I'll get the loan

I had to come in basically just to close out payroll and generate an invoice, but I needed paperwork I didn't have with me to do so, so it's my fault on that one.

If you didn't have a stupid not piece of shit jeep car you could have stopped by toughtown and bring me to get a battery and an alternator and punch me in the face.

If you didn't have a stupid not piece of shit jeep car you could have stopped by toughtown and bring me to get a battery and an alternator and punch me in the face.

I can swing by in an hour or two if you still need help.

I would've been on time, but I got stuck behind the plow trucks on 128 from 2-3N doing maybe 10MPH. Oh well.

I would've been on time, but I got stuck behind the plow trucks on 128 from 2-3N doing maybe 10MPH. Oh well.

If MA bridges and roads were not in such horrible shape MassDOT would be able to plow faster. Hitting the bridge joints sucks.

Back