• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Colin isn't it better to do it at your own pace and if the yard is messed up only blame yourself? That and not having the bill to pay someone now that the plow is paid for. Double bonus.

That said I love not having snowbanks.
Got one little one where I cleared for the dog to go out other than that free and clear. Snowblower awesome.

Yup, it's definitely awesome. I knew I wanted a plow as soon as we moved in and luckily Nick was getting rid of his.

Yeah not having the snowbanks is definitely a plus I'm sure. Luckily this stuff has been nice and fluffy so I've been able to bury it all back really far.

Yup, it's definitely awesome. I knew I wanted a plow as soon as we moved in and luckily Nick was getting rid of his.

Yeah not having the snowbanks is definitely a plus I'm sure. Luckily this stuff has been nice and fluffy so I've been able to bury it all back really far.

If you welded up the holes you wouldn't have to plow twice

i just want this snow to stop. come spring time i am buying a plow

If you buy one & I'm still at my place, I'll pay you next season to plow! :)

I've been looking at setups for my XJ but they're either full retail, or rotted out junk setups.

Hope to find out today if I'll get financed for racetruck 2.0

If you buy one & I'm still at my place, I'll pay you next season to plow! :)

I've been looking at setups for my XJ but they're either full retail, or rotted out junk setups.

sounds good

Hope to find out today if I'll get financed for racetruck 2.0
I can't wait to make fun of you for the holes in the bed from those lame bro stacks.

Long wait just for a vehicle financing. Isn't that stuff usually done in minutes?

I can't wait to make fun of you for the holes in the bed from those lame bro stacks.

Long wait just for a vehicle financing. Isn't that stuff usually done in minutes?

they are probably trying to figure out who this "Gerald" is that is cos signing the loan

Flat black miter cuts would look better then those chrome ones ;)

They met at 2 still waiting to hear

they are probably trying to figure out who this "Gerald" is that is cos signing the loan
Such a fitting name to this truck

Flat black miter cuts would look better then those chrome ones ;)
If it had those I'd consider keeping em, although I'd go crazy going to NAC fest

Just got a phone call from the credit union. APPROVED!:party:

Who wants to go on a road trip Saturday?

Gross. Stacks are for semis and tractor pulls.

Hoodstacks are for pullers ;)

Certain setups with flat black low cut stacks look good to me. Ones where you have to do a double take because you almost don't even notice it.

i like having full bedspace and not having the exhaust exit right behind my head

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Changed out my clutch and flywheel this past weekend. New clutch will take some getting used to...pedal feels like a car now lol. So easy to push in.

Pressure plate and throwout looked ok. Clutch disc and flywheel...not so much...

632be66dbb1d79561088adc7cca27933.jpg

9028c413ccb27d5e31ccb67c75967750.jpg

cf3828e22ffe15f69cc7f8710cb1ef37.jpg

I'd say it was about time lol :eek:

Back