• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Its in CT, gonna look at it sat. He's gonna try and fix the abs light issue himself if he can't he will have a shop fix it, besides that its good to go. I'm not sure if it will fit into a parking spot at work, I love making horrible vehicle decitions

If I can park a crane in the middle of Boston, I'm sure you'll be able to manage just fine Robbie Racetruck

Keene States campus safety are a bunch of dicks, we'll see how fast they give me tickets, ill sue em for being prejudice

Looks like I'm going to NJ in a few weeks to buy another transmission for the NoGo. Thanks DITA!!!

i wonder if PAWG has been taken for NH vanity plate

Probably more snow sun-tues ish. I'm ok with that, but then it can all melt and be summer. Hopefully getting a front winch bumper and maybe sliders for the Disco and its wheeling time. I want to do a lot of VT and NH stuff this summer so long as gas prices don't go up much.

Probably more snow sun-tues ish. I'm ok with that, but then it can all melt and be summer. Hopefully getting a front winch bumper and maybe sliders for the Disco and its wheeling time. I want to do a lot of VT and NH stuff this summer so long as gas prices don't go up much.

NH is more gooder, VT stuff is a lot harder to find.

NH is more gooder, VT stuff is a lot harder to find.

You can find pretty detailed maps of all VT class IV roads and legal trails online. I downloaded a bunch of southern VT town maps to a reader on Maegens phone. Also found a bunch of youtube videos with names of roads that look pretty good.

You can find pretty detailed maps of all VT class IV roads and legal trails online. I downloaded a bunch of southern VT town maps to a reader on Maegens phone. Also found a bunch of youtube videos with names of roads that look pretty good.

Last I looked, there wasn't nearly as much info out there about VT stuff. Granted, that was like 5 years ago at this point when I was living up there.

I'm up for some overlandish stuff this summer fo sho.

Word, I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna buy a new MTB with my tax return (and sell my old one), maybe try and do one wheeling/MTB trip.

I'd definitely join you on that, its been way too long since I've taken the trail bike out

So if I buy this truck, should I just find some to trade stock tires for the 305's/wheel spacers that are on it or get some bushwhacker flares(the swr work on drw fenders)

Back