• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Last night I bought T-pains dirtbike just for the chance to see him. Totally worth it.

That's what I have to do?

Jeez...

Place looks great dude, nice and open plus that 2 car garage. It's nice seeing a house up by you guys that isn't stupid cheap and makes me cry lol.

how'd it go?

x2 looks sweet! How'd it go?

Last night I bought T-pains dirtbike just for the chance to see him. Totally worth it.

I'm still waiting for you to come puke all over my toilet.

More videos of dirt bikes crashing into Dave?!?!?

I need new headlights bad in my truck. Driving to NY and back was not fun on some of the backroads.

I think I'm just going to convert to the Sport headlights. Probably just getting new enclosures will help a bunch.

I need new headlights bad in my truck. Driving to NY and back was not fun on some of the backroads.

I think I'm just going to convert to the Sport headlights. Probably just getting new enclosures will help a bunch.

I had some ebay clear lenses on my ZJ (OEM are the same style plastic lenses as your truck) with Silverstars, and there was a significant improvement, but not anything that I would consider to be good headlights. If you can get them cheap enough, I'd go for it.

silverstars are kind of sucky. I've been running Phillips halogen bulbs lately- the X-treme power and Crystalvision ones both have damn good light output

silverstars are kind of sucky. I've been running Phillips halogen bulbs lately- the X-treme power and Crystalvision ones both have damn good light output

I'm not sure I'd run them again either due to their longevity issues.

PO already upgraded my factory HID's, so I don't have to worry about that much. :)

I'll give you a great deal on a OBS grill and headlight combo with HIDS

Place looks great dude, nice and open plus that 2 car garage. It's nice seeing a house up by you guys that isn't stupid cheap and makes me cry lol.

how'd it go?

x2 looks sweet! How'd it go?

its the price you have to pay to be near civilization

still waiting to hear back gave them until tomorrow afternoon to reply we put a low ball offer in (65k under) seeing how it has been up for sale since july and they have not lowered the price at all, needs a little work structurally its seems solid just cosmetic stuff plus we sent the offer to them at like 5pm last night

the waiting sucks

I have the Sport housings with typical off the shelf bulbs and relay conversion, it's better then the typical stock setup but I think I might try an aftermarket housing to see if it can brighten up a little more

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

The Depo brand sport ones are great. My buddy ran those in his with HIDs. Though, I don't recommend HIDs. Upgrade to those and use a good harness and Osram 70/65s and you'll be golden. Seriously, don't buy anything else.

The Depo brand sport ones are great. My buddy ran those in his with HIDs. Though, I don't recommend HIDs. Upgrade to those and use a good harness and Osram 70/65s and you'll be golden. Seriously, don't buy anything else.

Good to know about the Depo brand ones. My fear is buying a housing that will just leak after a month or two.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I had Autopals with the upgraded harness and Hella 80/100s in my XJ and it was amazing. I was planning a similar route for this thing.

**** headlights are expensive for this thing.

$200 for the assemblies and then $150 for a harness. Add another $80 I'm betting for bulbs.

Nice Sheep! The wait is annoying. Heck, I had <5min of waiting when I bought my land and that was nerve-racking.

Colin you've had shitty front lights since you bought the thing. Good housings are $$$. I was without fog lights on my 1/2 ton and I knew I wasn't going without them when I got this truck. I'll never have a DD vehicle without them again if I can help it.

Ugh, I said I wasn't gunna mini-tub the Nova, but the more I look at it and tire options, the more I think about it. I get the feeling it'll open a can of worms doing it, especially around finished bodywork. But I also get the feeling a 235 or 245 width tire won't hold 500hp at all.

You won't have 500hp anyway so don't worry about it.

**** headlights are expensive for this thing.

$200 for the assemblies and then $150 for a harness. Add another $80 I'm betting for bulbs.

H4 bulbs? The Osrams I like are 50-60 IIRC. You can get harness cheap from ebay/amazon. They are ching chong brand but are better than factory mopar wires.

You won't have 500hp anyway so don't worry about it.

Only people I'm racing will think that, I already have most of the goodies to get me there no problem.

Nice Sheep! The wait is annoying. Heck, I had <5min of waiting when I bought my land and that was nerve-racking.

Colin you've had shitty front lights since you bought the thing. Good housings are $$$. I was without fog lights on my 1/2 ton and I knew I wasn't going without them when I got this truck. I'll never have a DD vehicle without them again if I can help it.

5 minutes is a lot less then the 19 hours im going on now probably hear back this evening

Back