• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

kid who bought my Deavers just sent me this

XUJRBm4.png

kid who bought my Deavers just sent me this

XUJRBm4.png

Must be a trend, Chris Ball broke both the DPG's I sold him

Last night I bought T-pains dirtbike just for the chance to see him. Totally worth it.

Woo! Hope you like it fella, it's a good bike. Just don't start riding with people who have ktms and husabergs and you probably won't do something stupid like me :gee:

That's what I have to do?

Jeez...

Yes. That is what you need to do. :laugh3:

Anyone got any recommendations on good warm boots, looks like I'll be needing some for Saturday. Gonna be doing some walking.

Ugh, I said I wasn't gunna mini-tub the Nova, but the more I look at it and tire options, the more I think about it. I get the feeling it'll open a can of worms doing it, especially around finished bodywork. But I also get the feeling a 235 or 245 width tire won't hold 500hp at all.

Shouldn't have to get near any body sheetmetal, leave the outer wheelhouse in place and cut the inner out up to the frame rail. You will need to notch the frame near the back of the wheelhouse to fit the largest tire you can. What size are you looking to run? I fit a 275/60 on a 15 in a stock wheel tub, just rolled lip. If you run a 17 or larger wheel you could easily stuff a 275 if not a little bigger (less sidewall bulge and deflection)

Anyone got any recommendations on good warm boots, looks like I'll be needing some for Saturday. Gonna be doing some walking.

Search n00b, boots have been covered multiple times in this thread. :banghead:

I only have Merrill boots these days. My winter ones are going on 5 years now i think.

Just wear like 5 pairs of socks and duct tape bread loaf bags to your feet. Why ruin your homeless look with a pair of brand new boots?

Just wear like 5 pairs of socks and duct tape bread loaf bags to your feet. Why ruin your homeless look with a pair of brand new boots?

Use full loaves of wheat for insulation and if you want to kick Patch into a gluten fit.

Use full loaves of wheat for insulation and if you want to kick Patch into a gluten fit.

I always carry a pocket full gluten in case I feel the need to keep Patch in line.

Do they even make LED headlights for my truck?

If they were $300 and they were good quality I'd consider it.

he's talking about the LED bulbs, not full headlight replacements. and regardless of how great they are, i can't recommend them to anyone (sorry sam) unless the user also has yellow/amber lamps to supplement them in bad weather. the LED bulbs are just too high of a color temperature, in my opinion, to be safe in bad weather.

On my ride to work today:
eng1a.jpg

6a00d83420523653ef0168ebd716e6970c-pi

That's a bad day.

Got back from the Bahamas last night. Headed to see my dad in the hospital in a bit. His tumor removal was successful.

he's talking about the LED bulbs, not full headlight replacements. and regardless of how great they are, i can't recommend them to anyone (sorry sam) unless the user also has yellow/amber lamps to supplement them in bad weather. the LED bulbs are just too high of a color temperature, in my opinion, to be safe in bad weather.

I have no issues with the 5500k. I have to literally drive through clouds on some days/nights too. I just took my amber pods off too in favor for some 5500k long throw lights.

Do they even make LED headlights for my truck?

If they were $300 and they were good quality I'd consider it.

$91 right now. The design has been tweaked twice now too. I'm still running the originals, but the new gen we haven't had a single return yet.

What will cost money for you is a good housing (results in factory housings designed for 15 year old halogen lamps are all over the place).

Sam are they DOT approved?

Back