• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

So I am reading the back of this granola bar that is according to the front "Preservative, Chemical & Pesticide Free. All Natural"

Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Granola, Oats, Sugar, Corn syrup solids, Maltodextrin, HFCS, Honey, Salt, Molasses...

Ok, so some of those are fine, but aren't 5 of those (underlined) different names for the same darn thing (sugar)? At least the honey and molasses are natural.

they are different forms of sugar with different properties and different jobs in the granola bar which is made up of many different ingredients that are made up of even more different ingredients and all ingredients listed are all naturaly found with additional processing. also you forgot to underline honey and molasses as sugar derivatives

Also would like to know the back story on that place, maybe Carl can get it once he moves in.

No $.05 deposit in NH, you'd have to scrap them all. Billy?!?!?!

Imagine what kind of boat he could trade all that for.

Picked up some bee-ahs on the way home from work. GF's away to VT all weekend so it looks like I'll be:

A: Actually working on/finishing up the cab corners on the Comanche and POR15'ing the "framerails"

OR

B: Sit around on my lazy ass and play Call of Duty

1st at 1:13 am?

i guess it has not run in 2 years so you can swim in there but we want to fill it in as soon as we can

let us come over and drink beer, we can fill it

Last night I bought T-pains dirtbike just for the chance to see him. Totally worth it.

Back