• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

one of my neighbors has one of the v10 dodge "viper trucks". I think it's moved all of 5 times in the last 3-4 years. I assume it's constantly broken

evidently for a few years yes

BOM leads me to "GM Model 60/248 REAR 2002 - GMT 610". Date code is Mar 2003.

I've never seen/heard of a 60 in the back of a newer Chevy vans but I have seen them with the Super 70. I've only seen the semifloater 9.5" 14b (which are 33spline) or the full floater 10.5" 14b otherwise.

Last day of work before back to back weddings this weekend. Yay...

Who else is going to Toys for Tots next weekend?

I may or may not be bringing the MJ. Nick's taking his XJ out for a break in run.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Colin, aren't you coming to LI? Or just downstate NY? I feel like I remember you asking me about coming down here.

Last day of work before back to back weddings this weekend. Yay...

Who else is going to Toys for Tots next weekend?

I may or may not be bringing the MJ. Nick's taking his XJ out for a break in run.

Gonna try and make it, most likley no jeep

does anyone know someone with ~5 years mech/manufacturing engineering experience that is fluent in english and mandarin

I'm at the doctors and I just heard the nurse say "rectal prolapse" on the phone and I almost lost it. That made my day.

I'm at the doctors and I just heard the nurse say "rectal prolapse" on the phone and I almost lost it. That made my day.

you go to harvard vangard next to fenway? i heard they have a great LGBT support

Got some snows for the Bimmer today, need roof rack next, then winter mode is complete.

Back