• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I don't see any distinction between the three of them. If I want a cheap burger, Five Guys. Or the Draft, then it comes with a beer at least.

theres a local five guys-ish joint that makes a good fast food burger that i go to if i want a quick fix... they have AWESOME shakes too. i usually go to subway for fast food at home bc its a 5 minute ride instead of 20 for everything else.

Had too... Subway had a sign from the heath dept on the door. Hmmm...

Anyway, a 1/4lb burger, fries and a root beer is $8.28 (with tax)? Holy cow! What the heck is it going to cost me when the fry flipper is making $15/hr?
i did some math and came to be about $0.34 more.

The big D servers about 69 million a day world wide and have over 35000 restaurants which comes to be about ~1971 people severed a day per restaurant or about 82 meals per hour.

I would guess that from order to cooking to serve your order will pass through 4 sets of hands and assuming that all 4 hands is making minimum wage and that we are located in massachusetts means it is going from 8/hr to 15/hr so change of $7/hr.

So $7/82 burgers = $0.085 * 4 workers = $0.34 per meal servered

granted there is a lot more that needs to be factored in in like cost of raw food increase and also a lot people tied to the food make more than minimum wage

That would be an example of a perfect, well worth $8 burger.

A bit far for me to travel for lunch though, only by a smidgen... maybe soon.

it only takes a smidgen to poison a pigeon

i did some math and came to be about $0.34 more.

The big D servers about 69 million a day world wide and have over 35000 restaurants which comes to be about ~1971 people severed a day per restaurant or about 82 meals per hour.

I would guess that from order to cooking to serve your order will pass through 4 sets of hands and assuming that all 4 hands is making minimum wage and that we are located in massachusetts means it is going from 8/hr to 15/hr so change of $7/hr.

So $7/82 burgers = $0.085 * 4 workers = $0.34 per meal servered

granted there is a lot more that needs to be factored in in like cost of raw food increase and also a lot people tied to the food make more than minimum wage
are the recycling all of these severed customers?
Is soylent green people?

Hi from Pittsburgh! Who wants to ride a water jet pack thing?

IMG_20140605_164237_634_zps6d67c97d.jpg

Wheeling with Anthony? Yeah, it does...

:gee:

Man, only 3 weeks till NACFest. I have so much time to not fix anything.

Last edited:

Can't wait to have my frt shocks fade 5 minutes into wheeling at rausch. So wish I had money for something better

Fact is that I can get the frt of this turd to bounce like a low rider is very annoying

Back