• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

race truck is hacked together, 5/16 fitting with 3/8 hose, it was just the return line leaking. I could replace the yucky section of feed line but that can wait a bit

Anyone have any extra rear axle vent fittings?

Apparently a perfectly placed rock or something smashed into mine and bent the barb off.

They're not NPT which is annoying, and I don't feel like popping the cover and drilling out/tapping the hole since when I put the truss on it I'll be moving the vent anyway.

X2

I looked it up first to make sure it was wright.

Millcorrect.

Wrong MILLWRIGHTS are people which is what you were talking about, and I don't give a shit about. MILLRITES are awesome, so I changed the subject.

RexsMillrite.jpg

Now everyone has to kill themselves.

I'm also hungryyyyyyy

My stomach is all ****ed up from breakfast, sick of work food but am starving.

I rushed to work this morning early after an event, so I didn't bring a lunch 'cause Angel had not made it yet. ;)

Trying to decide between these two devils for lunch: Subway or McDonalds. (only things local)
I want to go to the local sub shop but they only take cash and I've only got my debit card on me, no green paper.

Anyone have any extra rear axle vent fittings?

Apparently a perfectly placed rock or something smashed into mine and bent the barb off.

They're not NPT which is annoying, and I don't feel like popping the cover and drilling out/tapping the hole since when I put the truss on it I'll be moving the vent anyway.

I have about 3 rear axles in my driveway that are complete. You want me to put one in an envelope?
You'll not get it until next week.

Back