• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I rushed to work this morning early after an event, so I didn't bring a lunch 'cause Angel had not made it yet. ;)

Trying to decide between these two devils for lunch: Subway or McDonalds. (only things local)
I want to go to the local sub shop but they only take cash and I've only got my debit card on me, no green paper.

subway fo sho

Trying to decide between these two devils for lunch: Subway or McDonalds. (only things local)
I want to go to the local sub shop but they only take cash and I've only got my debit card on me, no green paper.

You should live/work in a city, then you wouldn't have these problems.

Bill. steak and cheese with bacon, or lobster with bacon.

From McDonalds.

Had too... Subway had a sign from the heath dept on the door. Hmmm...

Anyway, a 1/4lb burger, fries and a root beer is $8.28 (with tax)? Holy cow! What the heck is it going to cost me when the fry flipper is making $15/hr?

Anyway, a 1/4lb burger, fries and a root beer is $8.28 (with tax)? Holy cow! What the heck is it going to cost me when the fry flipper is making $15/hr?

$8.28 is too much?

I spent $16 for lunch at taco bell yesterday. Worth every penny

Do they have bathroom computers where you work so you can still be productive?

They have a dollar menu.

Works for me. I'm in no rush for it. Hell I won't be here for half of next week anyway.

What do I owe you?

no big deal. I'm gonna shove it in an envelope and send it.

pm me your address. It's gonna be from a D35, if that makes any difference. I think they're all the same though.

Should of gone to Pitstop

That would be an example of a perfect, well worth $8 burger.

A bit far for me to travel for lunch though, only by a smidgen... maybe soon.

$8.28 is too much?

i was gonna say the same thing

For an $8 burger I'd like it to be better than a McDs. I guess I'm used to non-fast food burgers.

fast, cheap, good.... pick two. i never get fast food burgers from the big 3 unless its BK.

i was gonna say the same thing

fast, cheap, good.... pick two. i never get fast food burgers from the big 3 unless its BK.

I don't see any distinction between the three of them. If I want a cheap burger, Five Guys. Or the Draft, then it comes with a beer at least.

Back