• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

that is the worst excuse ever. lose the muffler or move it.

That's more involved than I want to get. If the muffler had a centered in and out then I would just through in a smaller muffler in and be done with it. It has an offset in though so I think my options are pretty much stuck where it's at now. I think what I'm going to do is have an XJ shaft lengthened and call it good. Anyone have a XJ shaft I can have?

just a rear xj shaft? or a front?? if you need a rear one i've got a few around somewhere...

That's more involved than I want to get. If the muffler had a centered in and out then I would just through in a smaller muffler in and be done with it. It has an offset in though so I think my options are pretty much stuck where it's at now. I think what I'm going to do is have an XJ shaft lengthened and call it good. Anyone have a XJ shaft I can have?
istockphoto_1830717_sledge_hammer.jpg

solution :cheers:

I will trade you a driveshaft for those ZJ coils!

i hoard driveshafts. let me know if you need one.

holy poo my jeep is moving again under its own power! i got hte control arms all torqued down and the driveshaft hooked back up tonight. i got some gear oil in there too, but the stupid pump snapped and the gallon jug of gear oil would make a killer mess if i tried to use a funnel. tomorrow i'll go to autozone AGAIN and pick up some hose clamps and another transfer pump thing. i would have worked on it more but i was getting tired of being dripped on all night again. supposedly its supposed to be sunny tomorrow?

Travis- the mj is all put together!!!
but...
i must have crushed a wire or something cause it wont start now, just turns over.
grrrr.
testing will commence tomorrow after i register!!!

just a rear xj shaft? or a front?? if you need a rear one i've got a few around somewhere...

I need a front one.

I will trade you a driveshaft for those ZJ coils!

NO JUST GIVE ME ONE! C'MON!

i hoard driveshafts. let me know if you need one.

I could use one!

istockphoto_1830717_sledge_hammer.jpg

solution :cheers:
I actually already beat the crap out of it to make the stock diameter driveshaft to fit.

It's an offset 60 and I'm taking the shafts for myself. Still interested?

That would be because its not controlled by the clockspring.

The horn, cruise and airbag are.
uh oh... so where would i get a new one?

ive got a 6cyl zj front shaft- price=free/trade... someone come get it, also have 2 working xj electric fans, also free/trade, both fans have cracked shrouds. dont need em anymore. got 2 full honda accord dual electric setups for free courtesy of my work...also have a set of stock xj taillights as well-free/trade. i need a clutch fan shroud, pressure switch for onboard air, hood vents, an electric fan controller, or???. whose got something i need!!!

good morninggggg

the lack of talkative people today depresses me a bit

hiiii

its my last day at raytheon as a co-op so i'm just finishing up some final things and need to run around to get some signatures for sign out stuff. jeep in on wheels againt hough! wh00000t

Back