• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I'd love to see 311.

IF and only IF they played songs from their self-titled album only. *that* would be amazing. otherwise....meh. have fun

ive seen them twice and theyve played down eery showa as well as a few others from their selftitled...i was thinkin about getting tickets for their next show here

Also, does anyone have any stock upper control arms they don't want?
I've been hearing a knocking noise going over bumps lately, and I just looked, it looks like the bushing on my upper doesn't really have much bushing left.

Mark if you can't find a decent used set, they only sell for ~$20 each new bushings pressed in of course. LMK

Carmelo, the guys that work next door looked at me like I'm crazy for having another POS / badass J-truck dropped off...

Ross, you are the man!

SPOBI = Steaming Pile Of Bullsh*t Information.
He was saying that because changing the ring gear bolts is not going to change the pattern.

must be nice.

No, its not actually. I got about a 1/4 mile from my house, went over a bump the airbag light came on, then a couple seconds later, the check engine light came on again. They both then went out less than a minute later, and then the airbag light came back on right before I turned in my driveway.

oh, i had read somewhere that it would change it... oh well. i thought i was right.

No, its not actually. I got about a 1/4 mile from my house, went over a bump the airbag light came on, then a couple seconds later, the check engine light came on again. They both then went out less than a minute later, and then the airbag light came back on right before I turned in my driveway.
i have a scan tool if you need to use it

mark, that doesnt sound light an actual CEL or airbag problem. sounds more like the connection on the back of the instrument cluster. mines does that; airbag light comes on, CEL might flash, gauges may die. one good swift punch on the dash or cluster resolves all issues though:D

Stupid J20 driveshaft is too big...

anyone ever had to take apart a steering wheel on a 97+? i stupidly over spun it with everything disconnected so i disconnected the wires for the horn, CC, and airbag and i need an inspection by the end of the month... so i gotta wire the horn back up.

i was bored on facebook and...

4558_703252968342_9131566_40765978_1115282_n.jpg

I'd love to see 311.
IF and only IF they played songs from their self-titled album only. *that* would be amazing. otherwise....meh. have fun
I think sound system was their best album. So if they played a lot of that I'd go and I had some extra coin.

hahahahahahahahahah jenn took that when i was working on my axle

anyone ever had to take apart a steering wheel on a 97+? i stupidly over spun it with everything disconnected so i disconnected the wires for the horn, CC, and airbag and i need an inspection by the end of the month... so i gotta wire the horn back up.

So, you broke your clock spring?

Back