• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

The rear tires have never been plugged or anything and aren't beat up bad at all.

I would just be worried about them doing 145 MPH.

i would get them balanced and see if they can safely cruise on the pavement before i go drag racing on 40s. but thats just me.

Ive done 100+ on unbalanced 37s before. But not with any kind of power pushing them. I dont reccomend it.

this kid is trying to tell me he has no bumpsteer at all. even though the only street time it has had was around the block being towed by a truck.

250831_3857624490876_118885353_n.jpg

and he apparently works at a fabrication shop and gets paid.

surgery isnt bad broke my ankle and had a plate and screws installed, 6 weeks later i was walking. i missed it, whatcha do?

Chugged from the gas can, then rolled down a hill in a drainage pipe and dislocated my shoulder. It was awesome until the abrupt stop at the end.

Pete's Tire Barn in Orange, MA was the one that was going to do mine (that's their large truck tire shop). I believe any Pete's will do it and they just ship it to their Orange location and then back. Might want to check though.
good to know, I need 2 done, and I have a Pete's near work.

hes a kid who says he is copying his friends setup who races in the king of the hammers he is running 8" coil springs with the coil perches about 2" off the axle tubes and the upper coil mount is lowered. says he wants the best flex.

sweet upper control arm brah

546754_3623848726628_1784994284_n.jpg

He told me that steering has absolutely nothing to do with suspension and because of that he wont have bumpsteer. I pretty much told him he was an idiot.

this kid is trying to tell me he has no bumpsteer at all. even though the only street time it has had was around the block being towed by a truck.

and he apparently works at a fabrication shop and gets paid.

Hex suspension guy likes this :thumbup:

I just looked through his Facebook. His YJ is laughable even without the deathwishbone.

So I went to a Coca Cola plant today, that was kinda cool. The guy goes 'here, want one?' and picksa bottle off the line for me, just after the filler. Freshest Coke ever, and yes it's bottled cold. :laugh:

Same plant also does Dasani water, Minute Maid two-liters, Powerade, and a few other things. Neat place to walk around.

LOL

have you guys been paying attention to these fires in CO? sam and i met a few people from CO springs and the pics theyre putting up on facebook are apocalyptic.

376504_488136937879454_378959347_n.jpg

LOL

have you guys been paying attention to these fires in CO? sam and i met a few people from CO springs and the pics theyre putting up on facebook are apocalyptic.

376504_488136937879454_378959347_n.jpg
that shit is XXXXing insane

Back