• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Already texted him for a shipping quote.

If he can get them to me for under $1500...I'm pulling the trigger.

Time to stop dicking around on lame tires.

I bet I could sell my MTRs for $800.

Those are some sick XXXXing tires, id bite at your mtrs but I like having 6ply sidewalls

Colin, if its cheaper to put them on a pallet and ship to a business (it probably is), have them shipped to my work. Ship via a freight company and we can unload it with a forklift.

Sweet! Congrats!
The washer/dryer location is a bit odd, but other than that it looks nice!
It was an older woman who lived there by herself, we already have plans to move the washer and dryer back downstairs.

Sell the Briarwood and other Jeeps (even the stuff at Ken's) and get that. One Jeep to work on.

No matter what I do, the Jeep fleet is being reduce down to 1. Green Jeep is all cut up, already made a deal with ken on Angel's old Jeep, and I finally made progress on the Briarwood. Stopped at Ken's after I visited you last week and picked up the HVAC box he had been holding onto for me, so I was able to use that lid to finish putting the box back together, and the dash is back attached. Just need to finish it up and I'll start listing it. Then I would just need to do something about Rob's old Jeep.

You've been considering every other jeep that's been put up for sale for the past year and a half.
...Yes.
might aswell buy it to add to your jeep graveyard
I'm not allowed to add another unless I promise to get rid of the others in a timely manner. On top of that, I don't want any more.

it's dented a bit (iirc) and stuff and not perfect. Just so you know.
I know. I didn't expect it to be perfect, the green Jeep wasn't perfect. I'm not expecting anything I'll be taking offroad to be or remain perfect forever.

do it, you wont :moon:
Congrats Ryan.

Um, huh? I don't understand what you said has to do with anything?

I didn't want to work on Jeeps anymore, so I got a reliable car and started enjoying life outside of a garage by myself. See, I can do it to.

I didn't want to work on Jeeps anymore, so I got a reliable car and started enjoying life outside of a garage by myself.

Has this changed since you bought the Honda? If not, don't buy the MJ.

if you buy that MJ and don't fix it and don't wheel it I am going to make a trip just to pee all over your honda.

Mark, go crash another vehicle. We never got any details about the Honda crash.
some dipshit lady ran into him trying to merge at the last minute and then tried to cause a scene when the police got there. Basically, she was dumb and it was her fault.

Red jeep runs again.

No matter how many motor swaps I do I will never get used to the smoke from grease/pbblaster and stuff burning off of the manifold gasket and header. I scare myself every time I see it.

Back