• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yo somebody should put that shit out

Colin was very photogenic this weekend.

IMG_0688.JPG

New 'do not want' chop?
not sure if want

I went to the orthopedic doctor today. He says I'm an idiot, but it looks like it won't be too bad, and I shouldn't need surgery as long as I don't re-injure it. I'm in a sling for a month, and I have to do PT 1-2 times a week. That means no fixing the ZJ until then, so I'll probably miss most of the wheeling season. I'm going to try to get the 3link, rocker cutouts, and the tucked ARB up front finished by Fall Crawl.
great news. Also, sorry about pissing you off a few times with my lame attempts at humor, apparently I need to keep my mouth shut more.

I'm considering Andy's wife's MJ. Thoughts?
it's dented a bit (iirc) and stuff and not perfect. Just so you know.

well looks like in a couple weeks im going to be a homeowner, seller accepted our offer!

Nice! Good luck!
Which one this time?
this one http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15-Belair-Dr-Moosup-CT-06354/58116898_zpid/
and its 3 bed 2 bath, its listed wrong.
I have access to 2 more tickets to tomorrow's Sox game. Starts at 1:30pm. 2nd row, box seats, only $50 a head. Call me if you want in.
daaaammmnnn
do it, you wont :moon:

oh, and i passed the written test for the state trooper/department of protective services

wow, double whammy!

congrats x2!!!! :cheers:

Already texted him for a shipping quote.

If he can get them to me for under $1500...I'm pulling the trigger.

Time to stop dicking around on lame tires.

I bet I could sell my MTRs for $800.

LOL

have you guys been paying attention to these fires in CO? sam and i met a few people from CO springs and the pics theyre putting up on facebook are apocalyptic.
Holy cow!
Sell the Briarwood and other Jeeps (even the stuff at Ken's) and get that. One Jeep to work on.
well looks like in a couple weeks im going to be a homeowner, seller accepted our offer!

this one http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15-Belair-Dr-Moosup-CT-06354/58116898_zpid/
and its 3 bed 2 bath, its listed wrong.
Sweet! Congrats!
The washer/dryer location is a bit odd, but other than that it looks nice!

oh, and i passed the written test for the state trooper/department of protective services
Nice! Someone is having a good day!

Do it.
$800? With two having issues? Might be a stretch, IMO.

I still plan on vulcanizing the one that has a hole in it.

Even if I can only sell my tires for $600, that's $600 for 4 40" creepies with 0 issues and 70% tread.

I'll take it.

Shiniest creepies EVAR

did he armorall the tread blocks? lol

As gay as mtrs are. I may want them. I never throught i would consider 40s for street tires.

Back