• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Wegotused.com has their price list
looks like any 94-02 1500 with a 5.2/318 or (even better) any 94-02 25/3500 with a 5.2/318 or 5.9/360 will have a trans I can use. There's some crossover in the middle of the class ranges depending on whether it's a 2500LD or HD, frankly either works for me, if you manage to find an nv4500 I'll pay more for it obviously.

They have 26 at the yard I'm going to so might get lucky

Will that bolt up to a 4.0 and 231?

sure won't bolt onto a 4.0 (it matches mopar smallblock) but it'll bolt onto a 231 no problem. I'll probably use a dodge heavy duty 231 since I can get em easy at Sam's and I wouldn't want to put a jeep 231 in between a smallblock and a 3/4 ton van pulling a jeep.

I know you can make an NV4500 bolt onto a 4.0 since Chris did it but the 3500 has an integral bellhousing. If you want a transmission from the 3500 series on a 4.0 you get the 3550 and it bolts right on.

I think this might be my best invention ever.

1 george foreman grill
1 buffalo chicken sideshot/hotpocket
1 1.25" ruffstuff heim w/ jam nut and tubing sleeve

= 1 buffalo chicken panini

I'm with Adam on this one, but doubting it between the house and wedding. We'll see. No Johnny, not doing what you did. ;)
im in the same boat

Selling it? I thought you were over that.

If I can get the 5500 for it I'll sell it buy some camera gear, travel a little more this summer, and start another build this fall. I like building. I may like it even more than wheeling. It's therapeutic to me, kinda like some guys just build furniture in a wood shop just to make stuff. I guess jeeps are my hand made dressers lol

moab> houses and weddings.

but im still young, dumb, and awesome.

If I can get the 5500 for it I'll sell it buy some camera gear, travel a little more this summer, and start another build this fall. I like building. I may like it even more than wheeling. It's therapeutic to me, kinda like some guys just build furniture in a wood shop just to make stuff. I guess jeeps are my hand made dressers lol
I understand that, I'm with you with the building part. Heck, I go nuts without a major project to think about. Yet as much as I could use and want the cash, could never sell my precious. Well unless someone came around and ofterred me like 15k or something, then I could build a better one. :laugh:
moab> houses and weddings.

but im still young, dumb, and awesome.
Maybe, as I'm told by many of you quite often that I'm the opposite of the first and last one. :)
I want to go, but we'll have to see when it gets closer.

just brings me to a google search "zerg rush". was'nt that fun lol.

You must be using a cell phone. Google "O"'s start destroying the page.

So the slip/stub out of my Tom Woods driveshaft I wanted to use was frozen solid.

Even after liberal heat with oxy/ace and heavily dosing it with WD-40.

Guess I'm buying another new slip/stub. Oh well.

Also, since I moved my front axle forward slightly from last time, my UCA heims are pretty much out of thread engagement. Going to have to build a new one, but no big deal since it's just 1.75 x .120.

Speaking of which, Travis put me down for 2 sticks of 1.75 x .120 wall. I don't really need the 1.5. Plenty of room for 1.75.

And finally, I got my six pack manifold last night and started playing around with the throttle bodies. I just have to flip one of them 180º since the rear mount on the manifold is a tad closer to the middle than the front. No big deal. I'm going to make the center adapter one night next week and go from there. I might angle the intake opening on the adapter so I can space the throttle bodies out a bit further, but we'll see.

Either way I'm going to gut the fuel pressure regulators on these and order some new gaskets/o-rings for them. I still need at least one more. The one my friend from work gave me I cracked last night trying to reinstall something and realizing the thick ass gasket acts as a spacer :laugh:.

Last edited:

Speaking of which, Travis put me down for 2 sticks of 1.75 x .120 wall. I don't really need the 1.5. Plenty of room for 1.75.

Okey Dokey Smokey

They have 26 at the yard I'm going to so might get lucky

Will that bolt up to a 4.0 and 231?

If you happen to see any GM TBI throttle bodies off of 350s, grab them for me. Basically anything from '88-93 I think.

If they're cheap, I'll take up to 5 of them.

If you could snip all the wires and leave me the pigtails that would be cool. Feel free to cut fuel lines or whatever else too.

2-3hr paid break = winning.

I love when stuff doesn't show up on time. Now I get to sit around and wait, all while the bill-able hours keep increasing.

Back