• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So an old bust in the NFL is in jail in Montana, but was just declared a fugitive of justice in Texas, I doubt he is successfully evading capture so how is this possible?

Just picked up a badass jobsite toolbox for the best price thanks to a friend of mine from college :thumbup:

561256_10100340755330805_42417451_42528038_615071948_n.jpg

So more than likely I'm going to harrys u pull it in pa next Sunday with an empty cargo area, roof rack and 4x8 trailer, so far only bringing an 8.8 and ax15 back, anyone need anything? Prices are dirt cheap, if its fenders week you can do a MJ conversion for 100 bucks

So more than likely I'm going to harrys u pull it in pa next Sunday with an empty cargo area, roof rack and 4x8 trailer, so far only bringing an 8.8 and ax15 back, anyone need anything? Prices are dirt cheap, if its fenders week you can do a MJ conversion for 100 bucks

AX-5?

So hey, are people still planning on going to moab 2013 for the anniversary?

I don't know if I can cover the 30 bucks for the tranny party1: ill keep an eye out, gonna crawl under about 40 xjs looking so ill grab one if I see it for sure......even though you gave away the 2wd tranny I need :paperwork

I'd love to but I can't plan shit 1 month in advance nevermind a year in advance. Ask me the week before it happens.

I don't know if I can cover the 30 bucks for the tranny party1: ill keep an eye out, gonna crawl under about 40 xjs looking so ill grab one if I see it for sure......even though you gave away the 2wd tranny I need :paperwork
thirty bucks for a tranny? jesus. If you see an NV3500 5spd manual (check dodge ram pickups with the 318) in either 4wd or 2wd I'd love it if you could grab it, I'd prefer 4wd, I will pay way more than that, like at least six times as much.

I was wrong its like 60-90 for the tranny, still a HUGE deal

Moab is gonna greatly depend on whether I run KOH 2013.

Travis, my steel tally so far is:
4 sticks 1.75 x .120
4 sticks 1.5 x .120
24' of 1.5" x 3" x .188 rectangle

I know the mixed types are probably a pain in the ass, but I'm getting it quoted locally that way and it really only makes sense if I get everything from one spot.

Ken delete your pms, what year dodges am I scouting

I'm not sure, lemme hit wikipedia :gee:

my PMs have been overfull for a while because people keep asking me stuff and I can't even respond at this point. I gotta clean that up...

Wegotused.com has their price list

Someone coming to peep the jeep Saturday 5500 cash.
Selling it? I thought you were over that.
Just picked up a badass jobsite toolbox for the best price thanks to a friend of mine from college :thumbup:
Nice!
id like to, too early to tell if i can tho.
I'm with Adam on this one, but doubting it between the house and wedding. We'll see. No Johnny, not doing what you did. ;)

Last edited:
Back