• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Hmm, I do have XJ parts available.

I'm calling him tomorrow morning.

Bill, I think you should focus on the build :moon: :wave:

Ross, how was it?

Sorry I couldn't make it man, I didn't get out of work until 6:45, and then I had to do some stuff at home.

I guess it kinda did. No, I did not. I wouldn't call anyone this late unless I knew them.

Eh, do those 12 drive?

Good Plan.

Good Plan.
Alright, I can rest easy now, haha.

Ya, I wouldn't call anyone this late either, thats why I haven't called yet. But seriously, I'll call the guy tomororow, offer him $750 without the CB, and see what XJ parts he needs.

i'd rather have 12 junk jeeps than 1 nice one, but thats just me:dunno:

I'd rather 1 nice one, and 12 sweet ones sitting in the back.

mmmmm....honcho

mmmmm....beer
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!
You are back already? Hell I would have gone if I had known you were only staying out till 10:30! I could have made in back here with plenty of time left. I was thinking it was gonna be a 2-3am thing!

Ha, I get your post now Bill, I guess the excitement was too much, it was blocking my thinking.

we were media soda blastin the inside of the shop for 8 hours today and yesterday so i was pretty wiped from that and i wasnt totally in the zone. i still had my fill of beer, dont get me wrong. i like to think i can control myself, ive had bad experiences in my younger years

Ha, I get your post now Bill, I guess the excitement was too much, it was blocking my thinking.
Ha, good.
What would your plans be? I still think you should put the effort into the 4 door. Especially if this one has the frame rot Carmelo mentioned.

we were media soda blastin the inside of the shop for 8 hours today and yesterday so i was pretty wiped from that and i wasnt totally in the zone. i still had my fill of beer, dont get me wrong. i like to think i can control myself, ive had bad experiences in my younger years
You can still control what you drink and stay out late, it just takes practice. ;)

At least you had a good time!

Ha, good.
What would your plans be? I still think you should put the effort into the 4 door. Especially if this one has the frame rot Carmelo mentioned.

The 4 door just needs a new steering box (sitting in my garage), the trackbar issue sorted out (got that under control, going to drill out the 10mm ball to 1/2" so that it will fit into the bracket properly), add a steering box brace when I have the old one off, and then fix the switch that is shorting out. Also, I need to adjust the rear brakes. Other than that, everything is good, except that stupid transfercase.

Plans would be fix it up some, nothing crazy. Probably wouldn't be on the road for a long time. ....Maybe frame off restoration????

Even though its not a stepside, I'm thinking this is in order.
1224204202m_DISPLAY.jpg

Ha, I got the driving off the road handled already.

No, the paint scheme from the Honcho in Twister. And the three lights on the roof.

whoo comcast mysteriously began working again! yay. wtf though it was so random

honcho.... i feel like every xj owner secretly wants an my or a honcho

Back