• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

hmmmm........i might have to join, ive been meaning to go standard auto, which i guess is down the street?? what you planning on getting?

anyone else notice that a ton of peaples avatars changed after the snow run?

almost 200 pages and 3,000 post in this thread

Which one? Probably the best movies of all time. Period.

the first, io got the box set on dvd when it came out years ago, has to be my favorite movies of all time

i wonder what would happen if the blue jeep ever got struck by a bolt of lightning, think id get sent back in time?

i'm back! not being at the office since wednesday and no internet at home means a lot of NAC posts to catch up on

btw, comcast sucks a nut - our internet at home has been down since tuesday, the guy who came saturday not only couldnt fix it he let my roommate's cat out, then they made an "appointment" for 8-12 sunday morning and the guy never showed up but claims we didn't answer the phone which said he was already gone.... and now we're lucky to have it fixed by thursday or friday.

anthony i might be able to help out this weekend saturday or something, i'll get you a solid answer later this week

anthony i might be able to help out this weekend saturday or something, i'll get you a solid answer later this week

thanks dude.

I am watching House.

Im not sure why, I love this show.

I got you beat... I watched 22 episodes last week, no lie. Security guard 3rd shift gets a little boring, and my girlfriend got me 3 seasons of House for Xmas, so ya put two and two together....yep. 22 episodes hahaha

hahah wtf

Back