• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

1-24 inches of snow expected tomorrow lol, the weather people are stumped on this storm :spin1:

haha dang. i hope there's a decent amount to keep people out of the junkyard and cancel school.

thanks bob, oh well. at least kyle might come. but then i'll have to finish installing his bumper... damn :gee: haha.

so im over at the DMV getting my new over 21 license :party1: and i decide ill stop over at airgas across the street. had my welder there gettin it all checked out after the fire, when i talked to them last week they said they had it all apart. as i walk in, the guy says i was jsut about to call and tell u to come pick it up. so im all pumped im gettin it back and start shooting the breeze with him. so i tell him this is perfect timing since its my birthday. then he says ill even do u one better and says no charge. im sooo freakin pumped now!!!!!! the guys at airgas are awesome, from now on im gettin any welding supplies i need jsut from them

lucky bastard lol i got untill september for my 21th, its def going to be a shit show lol, already took a couple of days off from work lol:puke:

so im over at the DMV getting my new over 21 license :party1: and i decide ill stop over at airgas across the street. had my welder there gettin it all checked out after the fire, when i talked to them last week they said they had it all apart. as i walk in, the guy says i was jsut about to call and tell u to come pick it up. so im all pumped im gettin it back and start shooting the breeze with him. so i tell him this is perfect timing since its my birthday. then he says ill even do u one better and says no charge. im sooo freakin pumped now!!!!!! the guys at airgas are awesome, from now on im gettin any welding supplies i need jsut from them

sweet, that's not bad :yelclap:

haha i still can't finish installing my bumper since the damn grade 8 steering box bolts still have not come from JCR, so if I touch the steering box bolts without new ones i'm shit out of luck. I also have to do my front axle u-joints soon, and probably shouldn't wheel with them like they are. When colin and I did my brakes this weekend we discovered the complete lack of needle bearings. How they didn't blow up and don't even make any noise is beyond me. All I need now is a saturday to wrestle with getting off my old hub bearings since i've already got new bearings and ujoints for my extra 30. might as well put them in early!

Time to call JCR....

i have a spare little triangle thingy spacer whatsit if yours breaks... my stock one did. we can do your unit bearings at my house... if you help me, i won't let you go un-thanked.

i'll shoot for leaving saturday free, but i probably won't be able to make it out to... grafton right? .... until somewhere in the afternoon because one of my roommates' birthday is friday night and i'm expecting a shit show. I can call it another day for my bumper and steering reinforcement since i'm not expecting the bolts to show up by this weekend. i've got a whole list of crap i need to do though like replace my lower radiator hose, remove the steering skid in advance for getting at the steering box, etc etc. however i don't think i should even be using 4x4 let alone wheel with my ujoints in the shape they are. it's a miracle they haven't taken out any shafts or done any damage yet. i don't want to try my luck with the things breaking somewhere in an icy river bed on the trail

haha that's fine. i might be going to the JY with billy in the morning, if my grandfather is kind enough to let me borrow his pickup. even if you can't make it, i've got till monday 10:10 till i really need to be back in amherst, and even that... i could miss. stupid gen ed requirements...

cant wait till thurs, gonna be ordering some rough country lower control arms and a JKS adj trackbar

Not if I beat you too it! :D

Haha... I can't. I really can't. :(

I got wicked mad for a second, until I scrolled down.

What would you say, offer him $600 and pick it up this weekend?

I got wicked mad for a second, until I scrolled down.

What would you say, offer him $600 and pick it up this weekend?
Haha! I just called him and told him I'll pick it up Wednesday evening for $850. Good Luck....

Didn't work a second time. Did it? :confused1
IDK, $600 seems like it may be a little low. Plus, don't you need to put that money toward your 4 door?

Haha! I just called him and told him I'll pick it up Wednesday evening for $850. Good Luck....

Didn't work a second time. Did it? :confused1
IDK, $600 seems like it may be a little low. Plus, don't you need to put that money toward your 4 door?

Wait, did you?

I'm confused.

Back