• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

I'll see you tomorrow (Thursday) evening/night... and will watch the races from whatever gets designated our Pit area

--"Team Mom"

Oh, and this is still one of my favorite warning signs in Dallas' shop:

IMG_20160523_132852405_zpsbaqhc8nq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That person in the background really makes the picture .

oh no way ! I did not realize that was Carol !

very cool. I just like the surprised look of Awe on her face

oh no way ! I did not realize that was Carol !

very cool. I just like the surprised look of Awe on her face

i think that look his "Holy shit, they made it 1/3 of the way around the track!"

We had serious fuel delivery problems and could barely finish one lap. Looks like debris in the fuel tank. We can drive around for 2 hours and it runs fine, but as soon as we hit a rough section of track fuel dies and stays that way. Park the car for 30 minutes and its good as new, until the next step of bumps.

As far as I can tell, the fuel pickups are picking up debris and clogging, and then with the engine turned off, dropping the crap and it settles to the bottom making it hard to tell if you've fixed it without getting back on the race course.

Hahah, yeah, me channeling WalMart, grubbed out for the weekend. Left my glamour gear at home. And I was hooting at the Jeep for getting air... and maybe for making it past me more than once...

Back