• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

Cal may be an idiot but Richard knows what he's doing. :angel:

I think you have that reversed.......Cal convinced me to be a part of this thing.

goatwack.gif

I WOULD GUESS.. 150lbs front? and 175-200 rear? Just as a guess. I could be way wrong but hard to say.

I do know that my rockJock front has more clearance then a typ D44 and my 14B rear also has better clerance then a D44, so its all the weight as the MAJOR down side...

The front might be that much heavier, don't think the rear is that much heavier, but I don't know at all. The front C''s and knuckles are much heavier on a D60, especially considering that we're running D30 C's and knuckles.

Our front D44 is a Solid Axle center section with a radiused bottom so it has very good clearance. The rear is an XJ D44 that we haven't taken the time to clearance. We can get a 1/2" off of the bottom if we take the time to do it.

Since the Reno Stampede isn't on the schedule anymore we don't know what races will even have rock gardens, besides KOH.

The front Deaver springs aren't in yet, but it's coming together.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Kind of nice to have a water jet handy to make whatever we need. Thanks a ton to Danny (s7tech) for making his shop and equipment available and for all his hours of work on the car.

standard.jpg

You are welcome. See you this weekend.

If only we had a picture of the painted car to share with you guys..

i see what you did there...nice avatar

may as well get it over with now...7500 pixels isn't doing it justice I think

no can do. car is actually still at the body shop. i'll be picking ixnayxj up shortly so we can go grab it, he can take photos then.

I hope it's warm this weekend with the sun out so that paint can cure. We'll have to put all the stickers on Sun evening. This car is going to look NICE!

It should be nice and warm all weekend, weather channel is calling for blue skies in the mid 80s from now to all through next week.

It should be nice and warm all weekend, weather channel is calling for blue skies in the mid 80s from now to all through next week.

ya know i didn't need to hear that, its bad enough that cal has to tell me how warm it is there but you too. i'm freezing here :rattle:

ya know i didn't need to hear that, its bad enough that cal has to tell me how warm it is there but you too. i'm freezing here :rattle:

Its not that warm. The AC keeps it a cool 70 in my office..

"Cool" and "70" are not synonymous. 70 degrees is summer for this PNW guy.

-Matt

For the last few days you've had the heater kicking on at 68*.. I think its going to be a hard shift for you leaving the los angeles basin.

Back