• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

Hard to tell what kind of coverage there will be this year since Pirate 4x4 got sold, Lance and Camo set up most of the coverage in the past. I don't think there has been anything really posted over there about any kind of coverage this year that I have seen

Transfer case skid
phone123.jpg

How much shipped to 92833? Wait I'll just go pick it up myself.

What happened to the original one that you built?

Today I found out (while driving out of my driveway) the body of the locking hub isn't very strong either.

I am fairly certain its not teflon that I received.. and when I ordered the page said UHMW. Odd.

I wouldnt bother with that hub kit. The unit bearing setup is far stronger, and there is no gain to economy. The only reason I did it was for 5x5.5 while keeping stronger internal parts than D44 stuff offers.

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

Everything but the body looks fine though. ::SIGH::

Any protection for the trans pan?

well, the car *actually* sounds like a top fuel funny car at idle. maybe a little too much engine.. time will tell. :)

and it looks damn sexy stickered up. pictures later.

you need to post videos after comments like that...:video:

..... I am working right here in Fullerton! Comments like that & no pics or video to follow up may lead me to drive around in circles until I find the shop so I can see this thing! Lol

Hard to tell what kind of coverage there will be this year since Pirate 4x4 got sold, Lance and Camo set up most of the coverage in the past. I don't think there has been anything really posted over there about any kind of coverage this year that I have seen

Dave Cole/Hammerking bought all of the media and satellite equipment from Lance, including the satellite dish/production van. There will be better coverage than before. You have to go to ultra4racing.com and look for the info about type of coverage and the schedule and links. There will be info and links to coverage on a number of different off road websites. I don't know what coverage our race will get. There will be an 1.5 hour long online TV show on both Tues and Wed afternoons to cover the qualifying races, which is much more interesting this year since all the racers will be racing for starting position as well as the LCQ. Major coverage is going to ba handled by Hammerking rather than Pirate.

Oh, BTW, the car sounds badass!!

One whole side is stickered, the other side will likely get stickered today.

Still a lot to do........

Dave Cole/Hammerking bought all of the media and satellite equipment from Lance, including the satellite dish/production van. There will be better coverage than before. You have to go to ultra4racing.com and look for the info about type of coverage and the schedule and links. There will be info and links to coverage on a number of different off road websites. I don't know what coverage our race will get. There will be an 1.5 hour long online TV show on both Tues and Wed afternoons to cover the qualifying races, which is much more interesting this year since all the racers will be racing for starting position as well as the LCQ. Major coverage is going to ba handled by Hammerking rather than Pirate.
Cool. I'll have to check the listings to see if I can get my Tivo to record it.

Wheels down and throttle floored, Richard!

http://ultra4racing.com/live/

For lazy people like myself...

I was about to post the same link for coverage but you beat me to it. Vehicle tracking will start Sat evening/night Feb 4 (probably just running laps on the lake). EMC race tracking starts at 8am (race start time) Sunday Feb 5. Chat simultaneous to race. One hour live wrap-up coverage starts at 5pm Sunday.

Back