• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamp Lake annual run, Aug 8-10

Santa Cruz Sailor said:
I so want to go up there this year!! I had a most excellent time last year. I need to fix my electrical connections for my tent trailor first. Then bum a ride in a trail rig when I get there. :doh:
It's not likely to happen.
~~Ardis

Just bring the black XJ.........we're staying at the lake each night.

Is that hubby or yours working too hard, or not working hard enough? :)

I'll be reassembling my POS tomorrow to get ready for some of this...
standard.jpg

...and this...
standard.jpg

...and this...
standard.jpg

...and this...
standard.jpg

...and the MONKEY HEAD!!!.........

standard.jpg

:roll:

Jes said:
I'll be reassembling my POS tomorrow

...and the MONKEY HEAD!!!.........

:roll:

Your moter is looking tired:
Jesmoter.jpg

Monkey?
MonkeySwamp.jpg

So stoked to get up there for some relax'in
SwampBoat.jpg

Take some photos:
JesPhoto.jpg

Time with friends:
BenH.jpg

Alls I have is pictures from last year :(

Goatman said:
Just bring the black XJ.........we're staying at the lake each night.

Is that hubby or yours working too hard, or not working hard enough? :)

Oh yah, the black XJ! There are so many buggy's in the way, I forget there's a perfectly good XJ around here.

Hubby is working too hard, but he says we can possibly plan on heading up there. :woohoo:
~~Ardis

Santa Cruz Sailor said:
Oh yah, the black XJ! There are so many buggy's in the way, I forget there's a perfectly good XJ around here.

Hubby is working too hard, but he says we can possibly plan on heading up there. :woohoo:
~~Ardis

That would be nice. :cheers:

At this point - its a 'We'll see how ready my rig is for CalRocs' for me - but likely 'going to be there'...

darincraft said:
Do you guys care if a couple of TJ's accompany me and another XJ?

Not a problem if they're rigs are good for it :cheers:

Of Course - they'll have to fight Letterman for the TokenTJ status -
stp81671.jpg

and might wanna bring a spare liver -
stp81676.jpg

check out the cave -
stp81650.jpg

Bocce Ball?

stp81665.jpg

darincraft said:
Do you guys care if a couple of TJ's accompany me and another XJ?

I have 3 friends in TJ's and one in a CJ that are coming. Bring 'em.

I know a few folks are hitting the trail on Thurs so they can spend more time chillin' at the lake. We better post up who's driving in on Fri so people know what to expect. I'm hitting the trail on Thurs. We need to make sure the folks that are coming in Thurs evening to camp at Dinkey and hit the trail Fri morning have someone who knows what to do and where to go.

So, who's getting to Dinkey Thurs evening and hitting the trail on Fri morning?

Hey guys this is my first post so take it easy on me. Would an 89 xj with 6.5" lift and open diffs make it? I have done some wheelin around Ridgecrest and gone places where tj with lockers have gone.

Goatman said:
I know a few folks are hitting the trail on Thurs so they can spend more time chillin' at the lake. We better post up who's driving in on Fri so people know what to expect. I'm hitting the trail on Thurs. We need to make sure the folks that are coming in Thurs evening to camp at Dinkey and hit the trail Fri morning have someone who knows what to do and where to go.

So, who's getting to Dinkey Thurs evening and hitting the trail on Fri morning?

Good idea Rich.

I just got the approval to work a half day on Thursday. Aaron (DSXJ) and I are going to be at the trail head by 4:00 pm then we are going to wheel into the lake. Anyone elase thinking of heading in that evening?

Does CB Chanel 4 work for everyone?

Mark

Back