• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stroker color

Hemi Orange. Makes any leaks show up quickly.

Before you say anything, I'm not sayin that Tyler's build is gonna leak, in fact it's quite the opposite. I'm just sayin that several years down the road... Oh well... I'll shut up now... but I still say Hemi Orange.:D

this from a guy who dresses his Jeep up like a turkey?? :D

P.S. Shorty is capitalized

i usually dont cap anything on here, takes too MUCH EFFORT! see what i did there? :D

and i have only dressed the jeep up twice now... but im guessing this is now a pattern and will prolly be warranted/requested every month eh?

lol atleast mine has the proper green on it :greensmok

i like black, but like mark said, orange will help ya keep your thumb on leaks down the road. i just think "new" when i see a shiny black motor. that is, of course, unless it's the kind of shiny black that mine is. mine is due to 300,000 miles and leakage.

IMG_1301.jpg

Wow. Lime green. Interesting. You have fun with that!
Yea no doubt! That is FUGLY IMHO! Tyler, I was just saying I'd almost rather spend the money on a 5.0L that could be stroked later then do a 4.0L stroker. Just adding fuel to the fire!

And the added hassle of the wiring harness and getting the 5.0 to run in the cherokee? that's a ton of work when you can get decent power for a great price with the stroker.
It's a great idea for a non DD project. I had considered a 302 for the CJ.

Hell man I have no problems with the white 95 already! But you're right, I will have NOOOO problems now. Thinking about 4.10s in the spring to make it a bit peppier, but I need to drive it for a month or so if work gives me that much time home) before that decision is made. Might be good for towing.

Just called summit. Good news. DROP SHIP! Pistons are on the way!

Last edited:
Back