• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

Freelance graphic designer.
I am working on a catalogs for the 3rd biggest home decor distributor in the United States. We are of need of a graphic designer to layout product in QuarkXpress in our office next door to 4wheelparts compton. No recent graduates. Mid level experience. For about 3 to 4 weeks. 8 hour days. You can run your schedule anytime between 7am to 7pm. Fast is the key. Small amount of design. PM me for questions.

Freelance graphic designer.
I am working on a catalogs for the 3rd biggest home decor distributor in the United States. We are of need of a graphic designer to layout product in QuarkXpress in our office next door to 4wheelparts compton. No recent graduates. Mid level experience. For about 3 to 4 weeks. 8 hour days. You can run your schedule anytime between 7am to 7pm. Fast is the key. Small amount of design. PM me for questions.
I'm not a graphic designer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express........

Mateoruiziii I PM'd you on the other forum, I love right down the street and work about 2 miles from 4 wheel parts, I'm a graphic design student about to graduate and I'm interested :D

Good news buddy. I just got the ok for you to start work Monday.
I need to brief you on what need to be done sunday when you get back.
Will take no longer than 10 minutes.
So on your way back if you can stop by my place in Azusa would be great.

Good news buddy. I just got the ok for you to start work Monday.
I need to brief you on what need to be done sunday when you get back.
Will take no longer than 10 minutes.
So on your way back if you can stop by my place in Azusa would be great.

:yelclap:

I'm home now but can drive to azusa if its something we can't do over the phone.

thanks again!

I asked Mateo today "so... are there any notes there that say 'what the hell is this guys problem?' " he said no. :D

Thanks! So you're packing up and leaving for the rest of the week eh? Connie keeps giving me the eyes :eyes: I'm scared.

Anyone have or know of anything in the Placentia/Yorba Linda/Fullerton area? Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario/Fontana area would work too, it's near school. Preferably wrenching or automotive industry, but beggars can't be choosers :) . Thanks guys.

Back