• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

In the San Diego area, I am looking to hire 5 certified in SMAW, GMAW,GTAW and FCAW, welders or a combination ( the more crerts the better but you don't need all to be hired) full time, contact me and I will give details, highest quality welds are a must!!!!!
This might be tempting if I had any cert's.

Im a Chrysler certified technician. I have also worked for Ford as well. I am a graduate of UTI. I have my own tools. I know how to use factory scan tools. I normally was heavy line, but would settle for anything right now. I am cerified by the EPA for refrigeration. And I am willing to relocate.

As Filterbiz posted I need a Cummins / Cat / Detroit tech also Ford cert techs. location Fontana CA preferred certified techs

As Filterbiz posted I need a Cummins / Cat / Detroit tech also Ford cert techs. location Fontana CA preferred certified techs

I am willing to pay good ass money for a tech right now at a large dealership with 13 locations. ours is Ford Freightliner Sterling Fuso Thomas Bus. We also work on any other brand. I need a Cummins cert tech NOW. pm me if interested

Not jeep or auto related but I'm looking to hire an Associate Product Manager:

CNET Content Solutions a division of CBS Interactive is seeking an Associate Product Manager. Join a team that is managing an emerging content syndication product ContentCast, while working with all the benefits of a fortune 500 company. ContentCast syndicates a manufacturer’s brand and content assets directly to the sites of online retailers. These assets bring the manufacturer’s content directly to the point of sale, providing users with the information they need to press the buy button.

Apply at: http://bit.ly/fK8OMM

I am looking to do some telecommuting for any one that needs it. I am a master solidworks user and I have adequate knowledge of other programs as well. I currently am looking to help anyone that needs design or creation of drawings from old hand sketches or old corel type drawings that need be transferred to a better program. I specialize in the manufacturing industry and have some experience in the offroad industry with designs of my own front bumper and rock sliders for my cherokee which I then built my self.

If you are interested in telecommuting design work please PM me and will send you my resume and portfolio and I can answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.
Trevor

Looking for a helpdesk guy or two. Entry level helpdesk job, windows, printers, basic networking, blah blah.

Job in Fullerton, 8-5. PM if interested.

Looking for a helpdesk guy or two. Entry level helpdesk job, windows, printers, basic networking, blah blah.

Job in Fullerton, 8-5. PM if interested.

Do we have to wear black?

I know where there's going to be a job opening for someone with GOOD off road product knowledge AND excellent Excel/Data skills. The job would be working for a large aftermarket off road company located in Compton, CA. Pay is average, but benefits are good, and working there is an off-roader's wet dream....

Back