• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

dunno, most will want a reciept showing you are returning it as a core. otherwise you need to take it to a recycling center set up to accept batteries. :dunno:

Maybe I'll bring you a battery too.

if anyone here is in the graphic design / flyer / printing field and has room for an apprentice or a worker for a few oddball hours during the week i'd love to get working in the field im going to school for :cheers: preferably in the northern OC area.

I need a new job, something that pays some real money.

What happend to this thread? Any who, i recently started working for a towing company here in North county san diego. I spoke to the boss today and they are looking for a mechanic and more drivers. Think about your driving record before you apply. Rancho Del Oro Towing 1800 953 4286 Ask for JC or Matt. Be warned it is 12 hour shifts.

Hm. I think I'll post in here. I'm located in Pacific Beach but I don't mind driving a little distance for the right thing. I'm looking for a more... what's the word... reliable job. I've had contracts here and there, nothing prospective. I recently graduated out of ITT Tech with honors with an Associates of Applied Science in Computer Electronics Engineering Technology. I don't have much experience. I'd like to get into an electronics job, basic soldering, that sort of thing. That's what I was doing with the contracts I had, and it seemed to work out good for me.
Otherwise, I'd really love to get into a body shop. I worked in a small one as a shop rat doing the prepping, scuffing, etc. and loved it. I also have done numerous odd-jobs involving bodywork for people. I don't have much experience but would love to learn more.
PM me for my resume. Thanks.

Back