• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

hate to drag this back from the partially dead, but....
thought i'd post up here. looking for work, open to pretty much anything that'll pay the bills :eyes:. been doing parts counter sales for almost 12 years, recently laid off from chrysler llc after 5 years :rolleyes:. very mechanically inclined-could even do wrenching(though i'm not ase certified). pick up most anything very quickly, and not afraid to bust my ass everyday. could commute a reasonable distance, but would REALLY prefer the local san diego area. thanks for any and all help!

hate to drag this back from the partially dead, but....
thought i'd post up here. looking for work, open to pretty much anything that'll pay the bills :eyes:. been doing parts counter sales for almost 12 years, recently laid off from chrysler llc after 5 years :rolleyes:. very mechanically inclined-could even do wrenching(though i'm not ase certified). pick up most anything very quickly, and not afraid to bust my ass everyday. could commute a reasonable distance, but would REALLY prefer the local san diego area. thanks for any and all help!

Ever applied to SDG&E to be a lineman?

its a union job. great pay, great company. I've only been with them for just over a year, but its the best job I've had(I'm in a different department, fyi, but know a couple lineman. they like it)

figured I would bump this instead of starting a new post...

I need work, pretty bad. full or part time, willing to travel within 30 miles or so any more than that for good money. I would like to work in the field I am going to school for (graphic design), but honestly right now ill take what I can get. I'm a decent mechanic, can do some general contracting work, not afraid to work hard outside if thats what it takes.

if anyone has a line on something over min wage I'd appreciate the help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll HOPEFULLY have an open position in a month or so... not too many of y'all are close though, it is out in the low desert so IF I get the position approved I'll toss more info. out there...

Curt

Mike- you've got ASE certification too right?

I dont have the certificates, but passed all the pre-exams after I got out of tech school. I couldn't afford to take the tests. I couldn't justify spending the money to take the exams when I was already tired of working on cars :tears:

not sure if I would have to re-take the prep exams, its been 5 years. :dunno:

Back