• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

I know of two Navision Dynamics Solutions Developers for a friend of mine.

Send me a PM if you have and developer experience and are in need of a decent job.

I know of two Navision Dynamics Solutions Developers for a friend of mine.

Send me a PM if you have and developer experience and are in need of a decent job.

More info:

Job Title
Dynamics NAV Solutions Developer
Job Description
Are you ready to move into a position where every project you deliver will have an immediately impact on businesses? Can you handle speaking with high level executives and managers about their business operation and make intelligent recommendations on how to improve on their existing process? Can you patiently implement your plan into an organization from top to bottom on time and on budget from start to finish? Are you ready to create a product that will be installed and used by multiple companies with a direct impact on their operations?
AP Commerce is a boutique business software consulting company that places a higher value on client trust over monetary gains. Since 2005, we have a 98% client retention rate that’s unheard of in our industry. We also have implementation success rate of 100% where the industry average is 50-60%. We pride ourselves in be able to earn our client’s trust.
Fast forward one year from now, you will be able to walk into any business and have the eyes and ears of these high level executives and managers. Everything you say and do will be highly valued by these companies because you will be the expert, the guru, the professor, etc. At any cocktail parties, you will be able to strike up an engaging conversation with executives and hourly employees because you will have experienced working with people from all acts of life.
When someone speaks about a project they’re working with, within a few seconds into it, you will understand exactly where they are and what problems they are and will be facing. The reason is you will have lived each phase of the project implementation as the person in charge.
Ideal candidate will have strong will that can work independently and as a group. They will have the uncanny ability to find answers to difficult questions on their own and have demonstrated that they have made position contributions in chaotic and unstructured environment.
If you would like to grow into that awesome individual, please send us a copy of your resume with a half page write-up of your most significant accomplishment finding structure where there are no structures.
Please send your resumes to: [email protected]

Success Factor
Success Factor 1: Within 1 month, pass 3 Microsoft certification exams related to Dynamics NAV
· Learn the product by studying existing manuals
· Pass the financial management module and the development module exam in no more than 2 tries each
· Be proficient with terminology used within Dynamics NAV
Success Factor 2: Within 6 months, be able to receive customer requirements and able to deliver the client requirements accurately.
· Learn the product by studying existing manuals and ask when there are questions
· Within 3 months, be able to modify basic tables, pages and forms, and reports
· Within 6 months, be able to interface with the client to gather requirements and deliver the requirements to their specification
Success Factor 3: Within 12 months, be able to leverage an existing company intellectual property and package it so it can be applied within an industry
· Within 6 months, learn what all of our clients do and the modifications done for them
· Within 9 months have a plan to package one of our development projects that can be applied to other companies
· Within 12 months, finish development on this packaged product that can be delivered to other clients
Salary
$50,000 to $70,000

Anyone know of something available (local to me hopefully) for my girlfriend. She does Marketing, clerical, secretarial type stuff (no degree, just experience). Also not above waitressing if the restaurant is decent and can make some money.

If anyone's got any openings for an MBA with an ops/logistics background let me know

AT&T is hiring Term maintaine splicers. 3 year term with a possibility of perm. Employment after. Hiring for San Diego, Orange Couny, IE, and up north. Apply on-line and if you want an employee referral code PM me.

Back