• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

have a bum left shoulder so i cant do that.. but i used to be quite good at it lol.. i worked wasonary for a bit and worked summers in havasu with my uncles company.. but not able to now... medically

but thanks bro good looking out

Wastewater Oper. job opening... this field is becoming more & more important not only in Ca., but across the country...
Might be something for those who are willing to relocate... to the hot desert.

http://www.cvwd.org/employment/jobs.php

Curt
Thanks for posting this Curt, I'm afraid the pay just wouldn't be adequate for me. Looks like a cool job though.

applied for the water district... i figure i have as good as of chance as anyone lol

Well I posted a new thread because I didn't look hard enough for this one. I'm in SD, and looking for pretty much anything, part or full time. I have exp in CAD drafting (architecture), restaurants, and can pretty much learn any skills needed quickly. Mechanically inclined, and not a lazy a**, dependable. I also do photography. If you guys have knowledge of anything local, even gigs, please let me know.

In the San Diego area, I am looking to hire 5 certified in SMAW, GMAW,GTAW and FCAW, welders or a combination ( the more crerts the better but you don't need all to be hired) full time, contact me and I will give details, highest quality welds are a must!!!!!

i am a manager at a ford truck center in so cal, hit me up if you know any cummins, ford, cat, dd, mechanics. i have work for them. full benifits, 401k etc full time!

i am a manager at a ford truck center in so cal, hit me up if you know any cummins, ford, cat, dd, mechanics. i have work for them. full benifits, 401k etc full time!

PM sent! I am a diesel mech!!!

i have two brothers that both work for iron-man fabbing and installing new systems for smog laws on deisels.... both are very skilled my older bro has over 10 years in the mechanic field and is looking for a new job... if u could p.m. me some contact info i'll shoot it his way

In the San Diego area, I am looking to hire 5 certified in SMAW, GMAW,GTAW and FCAW, welders or a combination ( the more crerts the better but you don't need all to be hired) full time, contact me and I will give details, highest quality welds are a must!!!!!
I neglected to mention i am the Shipboard Welding Superintendent at the defence company I work for, if you contact me i will tell you where to look on line, we haven't re posted the positions yet but in the next 5 days we will have them up on the site!!! I am holding off on giving to many details here but if you contact me I am the first and last word in the hiring process for welders!!!

Dang wish I would have finished my welding program. Hey I have a good buddy that's a good welder can you pm me your info so I can give him the heads up?

Peace
Ted

Guys take some initiative PM these people offering work... sitting around on your butt waiting for people to PM you first isn't going to get you (or your buddy) a job, guess what employers hate lazy people. go figure :D

Back