• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run 3/12?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
It looks like we are supposed to get a lot of snow starting Sunday and going through until next Saturday.

Might be the last opportunity for a snow run. I was thinking going off wrights lake road off Ice house , the way to Barret lake, to avoid the crowds, but am open to ideas.

Sounds like a good time to me! Pending school responsibilities I'd be down.

Id like to get a small group 2-6 built rigs and cover some serious ground on Saturday the 12th. I probably wouldnt be leaving downtown until 8:30 maybe even 9:00.

Looking for 33s min and one locker min. prefer 33s locked front and rear minimum on this run, or or have some one vouch for you so they can get in front of you and pull you through all the snow and not me if you are stock.

crickets ? I still kinda want to wheel this weekend .

Also, Lou and I are heading up next weekend for some snow...

yeah come on over.

Im having photo bucket issues

we had to go pretty far up mormon, but once you get up there, there was a lot of snow. It was packed down pretty good. No cops handing out tickets or anything, and only like 4 groups of rigs that came by. It was nice and relaxing.

Lou dog in the snow. Breaking fresh tracks towards wrights lake.
12 hors of driving for me, 15 hours for lou.

Was that this past weekend? How was the snow?

Back