• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

macgyvr said:
I do have a cabin reservation...but didn't request a specific one, so I bet its the one left over in the end...

but I usually party til the wee hours of the morning...so I hope the rest of you are ready for that...in other words i'm sure i'll be by cabin 1 and 2...but ya never know...

mac 'been known to drink til the sun comes up' gyvr
hey! never met you before but you're definately welcome at the party center :D

Kejtar said:

I'll either find the party...or the party will find me...ask the midwest guys...most of the time...

and I believe that i have in the past talked to you on the phone...as some point...usually during a WF drunk dial i believe...

mac 'i do not usually disappoint' gyvr

We're comfirmed for space 78, on the end. Supposed to be easy to get in and out of. I'll be dropping the camper and towing the rig to the trails each day.

Kejtar said:

It's 8am now...I'm still up...still have a drink in my hand...

been wrenching all night...not on the jeep tho...on my soontobenextyear plow truck...a 94 dodge 2500 reg cab 4x4 w/318 and 84k original miles

helps to have buddys that work 3rd like me and stay up all night on days off...

mac 'hope you can keep up' gyvr

I got $5 on Remi!

:D

Should be interesting either way...

I got a 50 foot pull through with full hookups, don't know the number. Now to go Camper shopping!!!

Tent camping in spot 117. And as for the party, an ice cold Amber Bock and friends around the campfire is sounding pretty good. And we get to go wheeling! It just doesn't get much better than that.

i got a basic rv spot reserved for my tent trailer. not sure what site though.

sitemap.gif

Back