• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

HaleYes said:
They didn't tell me either. However, C11 was written on my card. I assumed that meant cabin 11.

Hale"Didja ever get my package"Yes

you better hope i didn't get 10 or 12 then...i'll look for some odd ball various numbers...

got the package...didn't open it tho...am in the middle of moving and making my new 28x60 garage more electrifying...i assume you got my money...

mac 'the card is on my fridge' gyvr

got 167 for a popup and tent hopefully 2 possibly3 XJ's. 1537 miles from Moab

John "Moab Virgin"

XJumpmaster said:
Yep, we just bought a 1995 29' RV! We should be able to get there and back on 1 tank!

Edit: Just called and changed our reservations! We are now in site #69! If the RV's a rockin' don't bother knockin'!
Sweet!

Looks like you got Doc Moab and me for company!

ILLXJ said:
So, who has cabins 5,6,10 & 12? They are the only ones not accounted for. JIM.

I looked at my card again. I found one 10% for the NAXJA 10% off...and then after looking a little closer, I found another 10 on the comment line...soooooo my guess is that I'm in cabin 10.

mac 'right next to hellyeas...i think' gyvr

XJumpmaster said:
I might have to upgrade to full RV spot! Tamara is looking at 30' Class C motorhomes.

8-9mpg towing the XJ. 30 foot is hard to store. Mine's 24 and it takes up my whole 3rd parking spot. :)

Speaking of RV's, where's a good place to park one for the event?

Okay, here is where we are so far;

Cabin #
1&2 Remi
3 Mike, Siriptide
4 Ken, Santa
5&6 ?
7 IllianaXJ
8 Matt
9 Megawatt
10 Macgyver
11 Hales
12?
13 Ryan, BkXJcrawler
14 DJ Josh!

RV spots
66 Thom
67 Karstic
68 Dr Moab
69 XJumpmaster
78 Richard, Goatman
82 Jump This
84 JohnX
85 Ranger Rick
86 Ron and Ardis

Tents
117 SGTmack
167 Rnmedic
163 85XJWoody

Im in RV spot 165

My reservation is tentatively up for grabs. FF08 happens to fall on my midterm week, and I seriously doubt my profs will let me reschedule 6 tests. We are probably out.

If you want Cabin #7, PM me.

Back