• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

Kejtar said:
You're on!

Its 0840 hrs...I'm still up...been up all night...

got a gooseneck in the truck...and air bags...

i'm bringing two jeeps and coming strong...

the only advantage you have...and you better pray for is that you are from the west coast...

mac 'damn time change' gyvr

macgyvr said:
Its 0840 hrs...I'm still up...been up all night...

got a gooseneck in the truck...and air bags...

i'm bringing two jeeps and coming strong...

the only advantage you have...and you better pray for is that you are from the west coast...

mac 'damn time change' gyvr
LOL Well it looks like it's going to be PARTY time at cabin 1 again :D

Kejtar said:
LOL Well it looks like it's going to be PARTY time at cabin 1 again :D

I gotta quit posting after I've been up all night partaking... :party: :party: :party:

mac 'in a cabin...one of them' gyvr

Got my card today, site 85, Oct 3-13.

RangerRick said:
Got my card today, site 85, Oct 3-13.
:D Hey.. Moab without Ranger Rick would not be the same ;) Though someone everytime I see you in Moab somehow I do remember axleshaft issues on your part ;) We gotta work on breaking that habit this year.

Installed a Super 30 ARB with USA Alloy Axles and a T&T truss. I hope that will help a little.

Yes sir!

So, who has cabins 5,6,10 & 12? They are the only ones not accounted for. JIM.

California; earthquakes, forest fires, sand storms, flash floods, snowdrifts,... I know. I was a trail guide at Big Bear for four years. You Califorians' bring a lot of luggage.

RangerRick said:
California; earthquakes, forest fires, sand storms, flash floods, snowdrifts,... I know. I was a trail guide at Big Bear for four years. You Califorians' bring a lot of luggage.
LOL well what was failed to mention was that the earthquake on the sleeping unit had 4 epicenters strategically placed in the opposing corners of the sleeping module :D

Have you ever awaken in a water bed during a quake? Now that's a real rush!!!!!!!! Can you say white caps. 1990s Barstow.

ILLXJ said:
So, who has cabins 5,6,10 & 12? They are the only ones not accounted for. JIM.

I have one of them...but they didn't tell me what number I was reserved for...soooo its one of those four...

mac 'guess i could fire off an email' gyvr

macgyvr said:
I have one of them...but they didn't tell me what number I was reserved for...soooo its one of those four...

mac 'guess i could fire off an email' gyvr

They didn't tell me either. However, C11 was written on my card. I assumed that meant cabin 11.

Hale"Didja ever get my package"Yes

Back