• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock CG-What spot do you have

karstic said:
I'm confirmed for Space #67
We'll be next to ya on the end in 66, in the 3rd out the 13th. Thom

Kejtar said:
sid... you're in trouble now :D party to the right, party to the left.... just give in and join :D

does Utah have laws against bringing beer kegs into the state? looks like it's gonna be a week-long hang-over... :wave1:

sidriptide said:
does Utah have laws against bringing beer kegs into the state? looks like it's gonna be a week-long hang-over... :wave1:
The official line is that kegs are against the law and I'll leave it at that.

Just got our email giving us site 163. Sure hope it is going to be big enough for a 31' RV, 16' trailer and a jeep. Trailer parking anywhere?

Kim

seanR said:
We will be stay'n closed to John LL next year.

We're moving out!

:D

Portal is the very nice RV park next to Slickrock, where we've stayed in cabins, tent, van, and motorhome over the years. For next year though, we're doing the hotel thing, probably the River Canyon Lodge where we stayed this year in August, or possibly using some of our zillions of timeshare points to stay somewhere nicer.

I do have a cabin reservation...but didn't request a specific one, so I bet its the one left over in the end...

but I usually party til the wee hours of the morning...so I hope the rest of you are ready for that...in other words i'm sure i'll be by cabin 1 and 2...but ya never know...

mac 'been known to drink til the sun comes up' gyvr

Back