• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

I tend to peg them out frequently! :D

No but seriously who was it?!?! some one knows, you probably read this and thought
"Holy crap that guy is in NAXJA??!? o crap i thought he was just some punk kid with a Cherokee and no interest or knowledge about it!! Crap, i better not say anything or ill look like a jerk!!":smsoap:

Indiana or Illinois plates? And where was this siting? Not that it would matter to me, but might clear it up for someone else.

Indiana or Illinois plates? And where was this siting? Not that it would matter to me, but might clear it up for someone else.
IN plates, and he was driving around Fishers IN.

He HAD to have seen me. Dont you guys look at every XJ that passes you on the road? I gave him eye contact AND a wave. He saw me. Maybe hes just not a naxja member...

Dont you guys look at every XJ that passes you on the road?

Yes I do, and if its a girl/hottie/lady I ALWAYS wave. Some smile and wave back, and some give me the glare of...why are you waving at me?! I'd like to think they like my Rack....................................my roof rack, get your mind outta the gutter.
If its some random dude, then i wave as well, never know if he might be a guy on here that might rip me a new A**hole for not waving back. :gag:

There actually are alot of nice looking Cherokees around and they dont have a clue that there are Cherokee clubs.

Yes I do, and if its a girl/hottie/lady I ALWAYS wave. Some smile and wave back, and some give me the glare of...why are you waving at me?! I'd like to think they like my Rack....................................my roof rack, get your mind outta the gutter.
If its some random dude, then i wave as well, never know if he might be a guy on here that might rip me a new A**hole for not waving back. :gag:

There actually are alot of nice looking Cherokees around and they dont have a clue that there are Cherokee clubs.

Anyone that has ever done their own mech work on their XJ knows of Naxja, i find post frequently when i google specific xj questions. Like seriously, this page was favorited when i turned 16. Maybe he has a mechanic do all his work... sad....:nono:

every morning on the way to work on hwy 37 i see 2 lifted xjs. ive met one of them for its my buddys old xj, its a red 95 with 3in 32`s. the one i want to meet is a newer maroon xj with about 4.5in and on 33`s. its super clean and probably not wheeled as much. but who is it?:dunno: i see it all the time in bedford

every morning on the way to work on hwy 37 i see 2 lifted xjs. ive met one of them for its my buddys old xj, its a red 95 with 3in 32`s. the one i want to meet is a newer maroon xj with about 4.5in and on 33`s. its super clean and probably not wheeled as much. but who is it?:dunno: i see it all the time in bedford

BajaXJ lives down around that area. His is the one with fiberglass fenders set up JeepSpeed style.

Where on 37? its along road...

this might be a little off topic guys, but for those around bedford, indiana. How long does it take to get from I-65 to Dugger(Redbird) going across on Rt50 through Bedford? Just asking cause i might be on a camping trip in a month and would be in Seymour which is just off 65, and would maybe think about a run over to Redbird on some free time. Just wanna know if its really 2+ hours like google says it is.

this might be a little off topic guys, but for those around bedford, indiana. How long does it take to get from I-65 to Dugger(Redbird) going across on Rt50 through Bedford? Just asking cause i might be on a camping trip in a month and would be in Seymour which is just off 65, and would maybe think about a run over to Redbird on some free time. Just wanna know if its really 2+ hours like google says it is.

It takes about an hour and a half from here. If you take 46 to 45 to 445 to 54 you will get there about an hour after you pass through bloomington.

I tend to see a few around Springfield, but never get a wave! Hell im drivin around doorless and still barely get noticed.

Did see one in Virden today, dark tealish Country, 33" baja claws, prolly a 5-6" lift..Rough Country drop brackets

Saw a black lifted 2"-4" on 31's in Centerville, IA, also has a white deer antler sticker in bottom driver's side of the rear glass. XJ&CHZ4ME I know you live in that area. Ever meet him?

BajaXJ lives down around that area. His is the one with fiberglass fenders set up JeepSpeed style.
bex? i know him, we went to highschool together and were at vincennes together.

Back