• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

to day i pulled up to one of the body shops we deliver to and right next door there was a black 3" lift with street tires on it next door had a NAXJA sticker and a jeeps gone wild sticker

any one work in Frankfort next to classic collision

Yes, tis me here in Frankfort. Next time you're here, step in & introduce yourself. Name is Jason.

Eddie, I'll drop that check in the mail for the compliment.

Yes, tis me here in Frankfort. Next time you're here, step in & introduce yourself. Name is Jason.

I will i didntt want to just walk in and as k who owned the XJ

i need to start a list of who i have to introduce myself too

i get around

Anybody running northbound on I-65 just south of Louisville in a red pre-96 lifted with at least 33s, black wheels, pulling small trailer with dirt bike on it?

I saw someone drive a blue festiva saturday around Loogootee and I think Ive seen driving a blue 4 door before. Any ideas? :laugh:

Saw a black 4 door on at least 33's with a prerunner front bumper at thompson and county line in southport yesterday around 5:15 last night. Does it belong to anyone here?

Saw a black 97+ with pink d-rings headed west towards Eureka, MO on MO-100 (manchester) this morning, Who was it???
BTW I was in a black 07 Mercedes S-class with some gay assed wheels on it.

saw an angel today. the clouds parted and my heart stopped. it was a smokin hot babe in a red 97+ xj. 5in lift on 33`s. it was all shined up, probably doesnt wheel it.

Back