• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

Maroon second gen. All stock, except for it looked to have a MWC sticker in the lower right hand corner of the rear window. Cardinal and Glendale in Howard, about 12:15 this afternoon.

saw a red xj in Worth Il. west of Ridgeland a few blocks on 107th st. Poss. 4" some swampers on it. Could only see it from the back but this guy always has jeeps of the lifted, muddy nature parked there. ????

this might be a little off topic guys, but for those around bedford, indiana. How long does it take to get from I-65 to Dugger(Redbird) going across on Rt50 through Bedford? Just asking cause i might be on a camping trip in a month and would be in Seymour which is just off 65, and would maybe think about a run over to Redbird on some free time. Just wanna know if its really 2+ hours like google says it is.

I can make it to discosteves (bedford) in 45 min.
My house in linton is ten minutes from Redbird.

bout had a wreck today. i saw a beautiful black xj with about 5.5in lift on 33`s and chrome wheels. had nice bumpers with built in winch. it looked super clean. had a rubicon express sticker in the window. and a cb whip. it was on hwy 37 by the oolitic turnoff going toward beford. we waved at each other. i liked it alot :yelclap::thumbup:

saw a big black jeep on 46 between bloomington and nashville. on a trailer, no rear window, very muddy and wide tires. being pulled by a red pickup truck

saw a big black jeep on 46 between bloomington and nashville. on a trailer, no rear window, very muddy and wide tires. being pulled by a red pickup truck

Which way was it headed? Was it exo'd?

i only caught a glimpse, i think it was exo'd and it was headed towards bloomington.

If i had a silver cage. I have wheeled with him. It didn't have any windows that I recall. He lives around columbus but i don't think he is on here.

Who was the Green Cherokee with the Olive drab front bumper on Calumet near Rt. 30? I waved to ya, I think you saw me as well.

yea that thing is bad ass i see it all the time

:rolleyes:

i tried to wave back but my window was up :wave1:

youl see me there usualy tue. and fri. after i pick up my son in lynwood i go that way to get back home

to day i pulled up to one of the body shops we deliver to and right next door there was a black 3" lift with street tires on it next door had a NAXJA sticker and a jeeps gone wild sticker

any one work in Frankfort next to classic collision

Well I think thats one we'd all like to know... :D

Back