• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

yea, ive seen that one around alot. i like it. my buddy tim(poorboy87) says he knows him. mines the navy blue 94 xj with budget boost and 31`s. nothing special

Thats IllianaXJ. He's on here a lot. I think poorboy put up a pic of your rigs side by side.

yea he did, mine was the blue one. i came real close to death getting the pic. i was standing in the middle of the street when a bunch of forkin naggers about hit me.

Nice to see my first XJ living on...got to drive that thing with 1 mile on it on a sunny day, July 20 2001 from Town and Country Jeep in Bloomington, IN. I still know some of the original character marks.

yea, ive seen that one around alot. i like it. my buddy tim(poorboy87) says he knows him. mines the navy blue 94 xj with budget boost and 31`s. nothing special

Sighting---hopefully not a repost, but at Girlschool and Washington in Indy at a Meineke or some car shop, white post 97. Nicely built. Gotta be someone on here.

homewood IL black XJ 3" lift proably AAL judjing by the way the uhaul tralior was pulling it down crome rims 10 hole 31" tires any one here

also the mcdonalds on kennedy in highland IN green XJ with black wheels either 3" lift or BB, they either work there or really like MC donalds cause its there every morning when i am heading out to work

one more, there is a black XJ down the street from me with a 3" kit and 31"tires, if you live down the street from a green XJ 3" lift thats me, any one on here

oh yea i also occasonly see a black XJ on a tralior fully build getting on 80/94 on the calumet exit, any one?

and a black XJ about 4" lift with a big arse stinger bumper on it in the cal city area

oh yea i also occasonly see a black XJ on a tralior fully build getting on 80/94 on the calumet exit, any one?

and a black XJ about 4" lift with a big arse stinger bumper on it in the cal city area

I was going to see about trading my 01 for that black xj when it was 4 sale at River Oaks Jeep. It has a pretty rough history but was nicely built. Not sure who owns it but I see them in Cal City and Hegwisch a few times a month.

I have never seen the trailored black xj; have to keep my eye out.

I seen several in Dugger, IN this past Saturday. There was a green stocker. A maroon chopped up thing that somewhat resembled an XJ. Another goldish colored with what looked to be 31's. A big red one with a 4x4 on each end, there was a Nissan that followed it around. There were a few others as well.

Yeah i think i know those guys. Did one of them hit a tree? Or should i say did all of them hit a tree! :D

any one going through south Holland in a red lifted on 31's or so yesterday

There is a guy that works at PepBoys in cal.city with a 01 Red cherokee w/ about 6in. lift and 31s. I talked to him a couple times when i go in for odds and ends. Real nice guy. He will gladly talk to ya if he sees your driving a lifted cherokee. Everytime i drive by his work bay on the side i say hi. (I am in there often cause i work in So Ho and its on my way home)

that could have been the one i saw unless yours is red and you were driving down 159 lunchtime yesterday

you ever see my truck in schereville green 3"/30" nates bumper, i am out there all the time

that could have been the one i saw unless yours is red and you were driving down 159 lunchtime yesterday

you ever see my truck in schereville green 3"/30" nates bumper, i am out there all the time

I'll have to keep an eye out forya.

Two spotted in new lenox today

one at napa on rt30 black tube doors top hat style roof rack

then a red one lifted 3 or4 inches about 2 min down the street on rt 30

Back