• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sightings

Re: Sitings... I'll start

I'm sitting right now. :D

I occasionally sight another XJ on the road, however most do not have NAXJA stickers or even look like they've been out of the parking lot.

Last edited:

ghost is the new NAXJA recorder, he posted a little while back in the members forum that he's still learning the job, and had some other stuff that held up membership stuff.
He'll get it to you.

Northbound Edens, getting off at Old Orchard Road Northbound, red XJ, 4" lift or higher, looked like 33's or bigger, mudded up, cb antenna on right rear... Might have had gray mouldings like a Country.

Red XJ with 'kndrewa' windshield banner, snorkel, !flares on 31's... talked to you at the light on Western, I was in the silver MDX that you thought was racing you, nice rig.

ive seen a green two door with about 5 inches and 31's or 32's, had black steelies, roof rack, looked pretty sweet, out on rt. 30 going through Hinckley.

Can a mod please change the title of this to sightings, bad spelling doesn't usually bother me but.......

That was probably me on Clybourn, assuming it had a Thule roof rack and was patriot blue... she's just a little filthy right now. Moved up from Cincy in October and still havent paid the outlandish fees to register it in Illinois yet.

Back